my parents found out...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by The Scream, Jun 2, 2010.

1. The Scream

The Scream Well-Known Member

im a lesbian...

my mom called me, i didn't pick up, she left a very angry sarcastic voicemail message...

arrgh :sad:

i'm afraid she'll do everything to break me and my girlfriend up :nerves:

and there's no talking to her... she only speaks, she doesn't listen...

i don't even talk to her... that voicemail message was the first time i heard her voice again in a year...

i haven't seen her for a year either...

the relationship i have with my mom was already hell before this...

i'm afraid she's going to invade in my life and fuck it all up again and dissappear and leave me with all the shit like she always did.

2. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

I know what it's like to have a mother like that. Can you talk to your girlfriend about your mum and warn her so it doesn't end up with you breaking up?

3. The Scream

i don't want her to worry about this or be afraid getting attacked by my mom...

i want her to feel safe...

i don't know how to warn her without getting her afraid =/

4. wheresmysheep

But it's either warn her or risk loosing her, if your relationship is strong enough you'll get through this, your gf should also understand that your mums reaction and behavior isn't your pov or belief

5. The Scream

hmm...

i guess i'll have to warn her then =/
    cause i don't wanna loose her...

she's the one thing that keeps me alive, i don't want my bitch mom to take that away from me as well...

6. wheresmysheep

Your GF should understand and be supportive for you through this time. And I think its better for her to be forwarned, you wouldnt want your mum saying anything to hurt or upset her would you?

7. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

Is there any way to force your mother to leave you alone? Some leverage, legal means, appealing to other family members?

I feel for you. Don't let her come between you and your GF.