My plan...that I never went through with

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by Unsurelife, Oct 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unsurelife

Unsurelife Member

You can read my whole story in my other post named my story... Wheni was in 11th grade my state test scores were messed up wih another kids who had the same last name as I did. They told me I failed the test when really I passed by about 25 points. I have never failed a state test b4 because I was a 90 avg student. This felt like the final straw on top of what was a crappy year to begin with. I now had to miss the basketball camp with my friends and that was he only thing I was looking forward to that summer. That was really the only time I could truely hang out with my friends during the summer. I felt that everything was starting to go down hill. Months later I did find out my real test score but not before trying to take my life. I told my one friend about my situation and asked him what he thinks dying feels like. He started yellin dude don't say that and I was all like Im just wondering. He called one of our other friends who was a girl who lived a half mile from me. She called me at 3am but I didn't pick up cause I didn't want to talk, I was sleeping lol. So she called my house and my brother. My brother just ignored her and went back to bed, but my mom came running upstairs askig if what they were saying about me was true. I was like no way there just playing games, my mom believed me but I wished she didn't because now I feel like it would be to weird to bring this up. Over the next 2 months I came very close to killing myself in a variety of ways but right b4 I did it I chickened out....my suicidal thoughts have never gone away and now I'm thinking these thougts again. I hate these feelings and I just want to not have to feel like this anymore.

2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

You don't need to be alone with this. Please tell your mom. She can help you get the help you need. Mom's have a knack of helping and comforting when we need them. I'm a mom and I would want to know so I can help my child.

Keep posting here, it will help.

:hug:

3. Unsurelife

Unsurelife Member

If anyone doesn't understand this post, you have to read my story first lol sorry. I didn't want to make this a long one too

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.