my plan

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Fumahol, Jul 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fumahol

Fumahol Active Member

Ok, I have everything packed up and I'm ready to head out the door. All I need now is some encouragement, like- "Just do it" or something like that. Please, encourage me to run away. My plan is to blow off all of my money in Chicago, and have myself get shot in the ghetto as soon as I run out. I hope to God that he can forgive me. I can't imagine my family forgiving me, as I ran away once before, but I don't care if they forgive me or not. I want God's forgiveness, that's what really matters. Come on, let's hear some encouragement! Anyone? I'm being completely serious.

What is the point of these Q's and A's? I am figuring that most of the replies I get will be related to the Q's below. So please read them first, then post.

Q. "It all gets better, why don't you wait?"
    A. Looking at this forum and all of these users, seeing they are all upset with life, is enough proof for me that it does not get better. At least not in this world.

Q. "You won't last a day out there."
    A. Let's hope not.

Q. "There is no afterlife, stop thinking there is one."
    A. I'll believe what I want to believe, and there is nothing you can do to change my belief.

Q. "Even if there is an afterlife, you'll go to Hell for suicide."
    A. Really? So I'm walking along in the slums, and someone shoots me. Was it me that pulled the trigger? No? Exactly, so shut up.

Q. "This is not your fate."
    A. Nothing here is my fate, the girl I love doesn't even exist in this world. Kinda obvious my fate is elsewhere in the universe.

Q. "Suicide was not meant for anyone."
    A. Incorrect, according to my theory at least. Making the best judgement you can is what's meant for people.

Q. "So it's good judgement to just run away and get killed out on the streets?"
    A. Yes

Q. "Who are you trying to impress?"
    A. No one, but i am trying to reach the girl I love. No, she didn't die here on Earth, she's a fictional character

Q. "Fictional characters are fictional, you're crazy."
    A. Fictional here on Earth, but for all we know, they could be existent somewhere else.

Q. "You are one disturbed person."
    A. Which is reason number one of why I need to depart from the physical world.

Q. "There are people who survive getting shot, what if you survive and are taken to the hospital?"
    A. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2012
  2. Raven

Raven Guest

I am locking this, we do not support this, you are looking for people to support you decision and that is not why we are here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.