My plans....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by psilocybin420, Feb 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. psilocybin420

psilocybin420 Member

im holding out until june. i should have 1000$ saved up by then hopefully. im going to a hippy fest,in cali,which is floooooded with drugs.ille find some morphine or methadone. hopefully a bundle of some powder heroin so i can snort enough to die... either way im going out there and partying my ass off for sum days and getting the job done,either hanging myself in nature or just being an O Ding bitch. im mentally ill, no cure for this shit true hope vitamins market some dumbass 'miracle cure for mental illness' which is cruel ha i laugh what a fuckup i am muwhahahaha damn if only i can hold on till june without resorting to some shitty method here where i live and hate then things wil be perfectly grand! being caught by cops is not an option here, they PAY the police to hold this fest and look the other way. good job officers!!! its easy coppin good powder heroin from these dreadlock hippys. make sure its good, make my nose runny, give me a good euphoric feeling , take my pain away, , i really wonder how many people who have come here have actually killed themselves? its a tragedy, i hope none of you follow in my footsteps
  2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

alot can happen over these next few months. i hope you will find some other solutions for easing your pain between now and then.
    partying is fun, but partying out of a place of desperation was never so great, in my experience. there's loads of people hear to listen if you want to share what's distressing you?
  3. almosteasy

almosteasy Well-Known Member

im sorry to hear that life is this painful for you. What happened in your life that made you chosse this path? If you dont mind me asking.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.