My positive thought for today.

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by ThoseEmptyWalls, Jun 12, 2009.

1. ThoseEmptyWalls

ThoseEmptyWalls Well-Known Member

In a moment of clear thinking I thought of this...
    The worlds not all bad. Theres a lot of good out there.
    Its a shame not everyone gets the help they need and its a shame that those that do get some help dont always get enough. But, there are people out there who care. People take their own personal time to hand out food at food pantries, to sort clothes for clothing give aways, to gather donations of needed items to give to those in need. Its also a shame that people who arent in need stand in line for those give aways and take from those who do need it, theres to much selfishness in the world. But, Im thankful for the people who volenteer their time to hand out food, clothes, and whatever else they are handing out to those in need. Im even more thankful for them because Im one of those people who stand in line to get a handout on things that I need.
    Its sad that disability benefits dont pay much and that their payments just let people barely scrap by. My positive thought for the day is simply this: There are people who care and who want to help. Be thankful for any little bit of help you recieve, even if its not enough, at least its something. As spoken by a lady I know who had more then her fair share of bad luck 'Hang in there, the bad times wont last forever'
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I too see at times there are good people who care it is a shame the bad ones hold in our memories the longest. It should be the other way around
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Great post hun :hug:

Thank you for sharing :)