my problem is that I CAN'T kill myself, so I'm forced to keep living

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by theleastofthese, May 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

and for what? I would so much like to kill myself to be out of this pain, but I made a promise that I wouldn't, so I'm forced to keep going thru this hell. I wish I'd never made that promise...:sad:

I hate myself and wish that I could die and be done with it.:sad:
  2. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

:hug: :hug: Least :sad:

I'm sorry you are in this much pain, you don't deserve it. You seem like such a nice person :hug:

I am glad you made that promise, as much as you may not like it, I (and others with me) am glad you did that.

Sorry I don't have any words of advice, just wanted you to know that you are cared for. Sending you big hugs!
  3. ScouseJM

ScouseJM Well-Known Member

I know this is not gonna help much but it shows you are a very honourable person to stick around because of a promise that you made. I do not know you personally, and I understand your pain and your wish to leave, but I hope at some point you will start to feel proud of yourself for stickin around through all the difficulties. And I hope things will get better for you :hug:
  4. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

I highly respect you for keeping that promise.

Do things that you like, for example I play videogames, surf the web, or listen the music. that helps me feel better and it would help you too.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.