my problems

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by wastedmylife, Jul 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

So I had a pretty miserable childhood, I was finally coming to terms with all of that when something happened in October 2005 that set me on a backspin and I have basically been going downhill since then

My problems at this point are, 1) I feel a tremendous amount of guilt for my dogs leg getting amputated, infact if I was a better owner my dogs leg wouldnt have gotten amputated

2) I have been slowly psychologically killing myself for the last year or so, to the point where I woke up about 2 months ago and felt all lighthead and dizzy and have felt this way since, I have been to doctors and they basically tell me it is psychological, but I really dont think so, If I dont start feeling better I dont know what I am going to do because I cant go on living like this

Anyway those are my 2 problems, 1) the fact I cant get over what I did to my dog(and I am still an asshole to him in many ways, at least dont take him to the vet in a timely normal matter ) and 2) this physical thing that is bothering me

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. I don't know the story surrounding your dog, but sometimes we don't know when we need to take them in and when we don't. You don't realize the seriousness of the situation and by the time you do, it is much worse. As for your illness, did you go to another doctor or just accept the opinion of that one?

3. wastedmylife

hi, well like I said if I had taken better care of him there is no way he would have been in the position to have his leg amputated, the whole thing is really a long story

well actually I went to a few doctors, I made an appointment again in a few weeks to see a neurologist, or ask for a recomendation

I know I did something to myself, I just dont look right and dont feel right, I look in the mirror and I have bumps all over my forehead and veins and blood splots sticking out, if I dont kill myself I will probably kill myself with whatever is wrong with me

4. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum.
    Sorry to hear about your dog.
    I hope you find all the support you need on this forum.
    Don't hesitate to pm if you fancy a chat :)

5. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

well first off :welcome: to the forum here. i'm really sorry to hear about the challenges you've been facing especially with your health. i hope all that gets worked out and soon. as far as your dog is concerned it's kind of like gentlelady said we don't always know when we need to take them in or not. i hope you learn to forgive yourself for that situation (whatever it is). :please: take care and we'll see ya around.

6. Mustafa

Mustafa Active Member

Don't blame yourself. My dog got ill few months ago and we had to put her down. It was hard moment for all our familly and partially everyone blamed himself for not taking her to the vet at earlier. But we cannot know, coz animals can't speak unfortunately :(

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum :hug:

Pm me if you need to talk :arms:

8. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum

9. butterflies32

butterflies32 Well-Known Member

Heya

Welcome to SF

Sam
    xx

10. wastedmylife

god how I would love to go back to when I originally posted this, my life has sure gone to the shitter since then

11. wastedmylife

wow I actually sounded like a happy person when writing this, now I am essentially dead, happened about 12 days after I wrote this, no I wont explain but if you look at my old posts you can probably figure it out

I could have gotten help back at this point, what the fuck was wrong with me?? I STILL HAD A DICK!

12. butterflies32

butterflies32 Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF

Sam
    x

13. kenny

kenny Well-Known Member

Hey wasted, talking can be the hardest thing. I don't know your circumstances at all but it sounds like you're in a lot of pain. do you have a counsellor or doctor you can speak to?

I'm always willing to listen anytime.

14. Datsik

Datsik Forum Buddy

Welcome to SF. Enjoy.

:hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.