My psycho bit** mother

Status
Not open for further replies.
She wants to force me to go to church. The same church that belongs to the elementary school where I was tormented. She wants to force her beliefs on me. She is an extreme bit** to everybody except her dog. Mom, please get a life that doesn't involve harassing people and blackmailing them. Maybe find a man again. Perhaps, 7 years of no sex has made you more psycho that you already were.
As a child, I always blamed my father and I will never forgive him for not being there for me. I needed him growing up. I needed his sensitivity and openness. Instead, I only got her coldness. Her shit attitude. Dad, you divorce spouses not children. However, I no longer blame my father for leaving. Who could stay with her??? What person in their right mind would tolerate her abuse? Her hard, closed mind. Her squinty eyes when she screams at the top of her lungs over every little thing. She threatens me every time I don't do exactly what she wants.

She should be a dominatrix and work in a dungeon. This would be her ideal. She is such a sadist. She is miserable when people are happy. Her controlling ways are too much for me. I don't care about anything anymore.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
she sounds controlling and possibly has a nasty streak :( sorry you're being forced to go, my advice to you would be ; don't go, you're an adult, you can make your own choices and decisions, don't let her control you.

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
So sorry your mom is so demanding...but I also feel sad for her because from what you are saying she is not a happy person...Happy Easter and try to fill yourself with good things today...J

Mr Stewart

ugh... having a religion forced upon you is something have I an extensive history with.

I just want to say I understand. And I'm sorry you have to deal with this.

:'( :'( :'(
All I can say is ughhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is crazy how a parent can drive you to a point of insanity. Her threats are too much. I live in constant fear and paranoia.

spiritxfade

I'm sorry you have to go through this. I'm sorry you hate your mother so much- mothers should be warm people who give out and receive love- and it really is terrible that she's so closed minded.

I hope things get better for you

Thanks a lot spiritxfade. Life is like a rollercoaster ride with her. Crazy ups and downs. Something as simple as me getting a piece of pie for myself and not offering her a piece caused a big argument today. She accused me of being selfish. Not in a playful way, but in a screaming, crazy, nagging way. There are times when I want to pull out my hair. Sometimes she annoys me sooo much, I will bite my hand. Her voice pierces through me. I swear it is not that I hate her. I hate the angry person she has become. Her work has ruined her.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
:hugtackles::hugtackles::hugtackles::hugtackles::hugtackles::hugtackles:
I know how hard it is to live with people who are not mentally well I hope in time you can move away and find a safe place just for you hugs

Thanks alot Total. I am planning to leave to go be with my husband in a few days. I miss him sooo much and I'm sooo happy that my classes are over now so I can be with him. However, my mom keeps threatening me. Tonight was bad. She punched me in the nose and kept insulting him and me. She threatened to call him. I feel like I'm living in chaos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00