My rant but ppl who need to see it wont

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by spidy, May 8, 2010.

1. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

I really dont know what goes thrgh some ppls heads at times but my inlaws (well ex) and my ex and even some of my so called friends just know how to bring a person down.Basically when i was attempting in thier words i was a dickhead.I now cop why aint i working blah bvlah blah.Get told if i crash again i ll never see my kids.I still get panic attacks and sht when in public but cant tell anyone as they all just tell me to get over it.My depression in there world is me looking for attention.Well they can all get fcked.I just love sitting here alone day in day out feeling like crap is what i wanted in life NOT!!!Oh well with all the support from these ppl that i dont get `least i dont need enemies.Just sux getting put down all the time.Everything i done to fght this has been destroyed again and im at the point im not going to bother putting in the effort to get better as they will just manage to drag me down again and again and again.I mght as well stay a worthless piece of shit maybe i mght give them the satisfaction and succeed when i get low enough as the thghts are there.I try not to let ppl worry me but when i cop sht everyday its hard not to let it get to ya.Ive been strong so far but i am weakening again the depression and thghts are just wearing me out again ive even had the urge to start cutting again maybe im just weak.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You're not weak, and you're not a worthless piece of shit. :hug: I'm sorrypeople are bringing you down, you don't deserve that. Always here if you need anything.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You need to stay clear of these people they are the ignorant ones leave some literature around abt depression so they can read it. Have you talked to your doctor abt changing your meds up a bit maybe get into see therapist to help you feel better. You look after you okay don't worry abt them You are worth fighting for okay stay strong for you and your kids Keep reaching out to the people who do understand okay here your doctor your therapist keep up the fight for you not them.

4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

good advice from violet.....stay away from the so called friends who bring you down..you don't need that....we are here for you...:hug:

5. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

You guys must be sick of seeing my posts um Violet thnx for advice but these ppl are all around me no avoiding them um i thnk they just waiting for my death why they just pushing me closer.I do seriously think everyone wants me to die but they dont want to be responsible of pushing me to it.They all doing good job as i have those thghts bck again.Its stronger and im just getting more scared and paranoid anyway maybe tht head voice or is it me talking to myself i dont know but whatever its rght i dont belong and when im gone everyone will be happier as i wont be here for them to have ta pretend they care

6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm not sick of seeing your posts. I'm glad you're posting actually, because it seemed like in the past you kept a lot of stuff all bottled up.

:hug: I wouldn't be happy if you were gone, and I know others here who wouldn't be either. I hope you keep coming here for support.

7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You have made friends here and i as well would not be happy if you were gone
    i think talking to your doctor may help with your thoughts getyou meds increased some. the best way to feel better is to ignore the negatives until they go away they will and only listen to the postives okay stay strong okay you can do this you have before

8. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

take no notice of those people who are bringing you down..they obviously have no idea about depression...
    I urge you to talk to a councelor who can help you deal with them and their ignorant opinions...
    you deserve better ....take care :hug: