My Rant

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by UnwantedSoul, Feb 9, 2009.

1. UnwantedSoul

UnwantedSoul Well-Known Member

Like seriously. I don't know if I'm going to get through tonight. Maybe this is more of a crisis, but whatever. I'm still ranting, so, I guess I'll just post it here. I'm a noob and I doubt anyone will read this anyways. Anyways, I seriously cannot stand being alive anymore. I'm sick and tired of doing the motions and pretending everythings okay. I have no friends and my family is messed up, but then again, whose isn't? I mean, what's the point of going through life alone? Even online, I can't manage to make friends. Oh, and another thing, I find it so weird that I can be doing so great and think that my lifes going to change, and then come back to this point where I can't find a single reason to live. To put it simply, I'm just tired of it all; tired of no one caring, tired of no one listening, tired of being such a screw up, tired of well, pretty much all the crap going on in my life right now. Its just too much for me to handle. I guess I'm just weak, maybe I should just accept that I'm alone in this and that NO ONE is ever going to care. Its probably selfish of me to want something like that, I guess. =\ Whatever..
  2. smk

smk Well-Known Member

if you where to be a grocer or business person, what kind of products or services would you be willing and able to offer.

each person carries a certain product and that's what others are shopping for. what are each of us selling? and what are people in the market for? solutions, despair, productivity, peace, etc...

but what do we do if we have neither products or services to offer? we cultivate and grow, but then it turns out we own no land and a myriad of other crap...

well i suppose we have fields of a certain type inside ourselves...
  3. UnwantedSoul

UnwantedSoul Well-Known Member

4. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

Hey US! first off here is a (((hug))). I am so sorry to read that you are struggling right now. I wanted you to know that I am here for you. You are far from being weak, I know you probably feel you are, and you aren't alone, you have us here at sf to support you. It isn't selfish to want to someone to listen to you and care about you. You are human and you deserve those things. Please take care!