My Realisation

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by KirstyMissJimBob, Nov 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KirstyMissJimBob

KirstyMissJimBob Well-Known Member

when u get to your friend just in time to get the **** off his n**k and get it off the tree is the best and worst feeling in the world.Best cos we saved his life and the worst was watching him try to end his life.
    The pain and hurt i felt when i saw him in the tree was unbearable.
    I have never been so scared in my life, begging him to get down and for him to tell me to eff off. It took us an hour and a half to get him down.
    And watching that made me realise that i dont want to end my life, i dont want to attempt it for the fact that if someone i cared about saw me, the same way i saw my mate, it would hurt me.
    So i am going to do wat i can to spread awareness about depression and suicide and help others come thru and be ok.

im not leaving this forum though, im gonna stay and chat to everyone give advice and be there for all of you.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2008
  2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

That's good Kirsty! I'm glad you found a way to curb your self destructive thoughts. I wish you the best and stay strong because life sucks!! It always feels good to hear about someone who has beaten it!!~Joseph~
  3. Oak

Oak Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I must agree with Joseph on this. You could start helping here for instance.
    There is so much need of people who have beaten the beast and can help out here. Stick around Kirsty, you are needed.

lots of good thoughts
    granny xx
  4. jam1e

jam1e Guest

I doubt he will thank you for it!
  5. CAD

CAD Well-Known Member

How do you know that? Anyway, that is very noble of you, Kirsty.
  6. KirstyMissJimBob

KirstyMissJimBob Well-Known Member

he thanked us for it and apologised!!!! And he is now off the alcohol and bettering himself as a person!!
  7. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I'm glad to hear that you guys saved your friend from hanging himself Kristy. I'm also glad to hear that you will be spreading awareness about depression and suicide. :hug:
  8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

That's great! You have every right to feel proud of yourself and of him for trying to turn his life around. With a friend like you, he has a good chance to pull it off. I know what you mean about the alcohol, if he quits he has a better chance at making it. I wish you well and stay strong, you are a good friend indeed!!~Joseph~
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.