My reallity - thay way i see the world as worthless place

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Summer.Rain, Jun 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Summer.Rain

Summer.Rain Well-Known Member

Today i watched the news...

4 year old kid recived heavy physical damage to his hearing sense becouse of his doctors foult.
    Not the doctor, not the hospital, no one took the responsbility.
    It cost 24000 Euros to help the kid, for now he cant hear almost at all.
    The only one who "helped" him was the governor, how? he sent him 1000$...
    No one ales done nothing, the kid lost his hearing, forever.

80 years old veteran, protected Ukraine from nazi invethion, he recive 200$ each month "just so he could buy food", few days ago he went to the local
    hospital to get medical attention for his heart, thay told him thay will not help
    him and then thay told him to contact the local private hospital.
    He dont have the money, all that left for him is to hope his heart will not fail.

Each day 20 people commit suicide in Ukraine, this is the maine couse of death in Ukraine, no one talk about it, no one do anything about it.

In the Ukranian army the maine couse of death is suicide.

The goverment talks about corruption, every day we see on the television
    how the "verhovna rada" (goveremt), again and again, dont do shit!

Every night the sky is full of fireworks (In Odessa), good thing? not if you have to sleep.
    the law says its illigal, but no one do shit about it. (the rich people want to selibrate, if thay have the money, fuck the law)

There is no such thing as "minimal" payment for work, it is normal to find a job where thay pay 300$ a month to people, but the prices here are the same as in Europe, no one cares how you will servive.

It is normal here to find 5 people living in a house with 3 rooms...
    it is "normal" when 23 years old I(and his wife and kids)lives with his parents becouse he cant efford his own place.

Now... as for me, guy who need medical and psychological care, when my parents dont do shit to help me, with no ability to work and no money.
    What can i do in such country?
    I cant leave.. i have no money...
    I know what i can do...

2. kaceechase

kaceechase New Member

You most sertanly can do that. You have the power to do what ever you want. And if you are like me you really want to just stop hurting. so I say this to you. Choose to live and choose to dig, crawl and claw your way out. it would be better to live even shittier for the next month, or year to crawl your way to anywhere that is better than where you are. i do not know your situation fully but this i do know: there is always a way out. find it and hold on tight. no matter what it is. if it is dirty or vile or beneath what you think you are do it just to get out and somewhere safe. I send you every Pray, positive thought and Wish and dream to help you. PLease choose to fight for yourself. KNow this Just from reading your Post has help me. So you are at least worth that. You helped another soul so you are worth fighting for. Do whatever it takes to survive.

Thank you, Chase
  3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I am totally speechless. I can't even imagine living in a country where there is no mental health facilities. I can only say that I will hold you in my thoughts and hope you find somekind of help!!!!Take it one day at a time. You deserve better...:chopper:
  4. Chernarus

Chernarus Well-Known Member

NATO Controls the water trafic threw your city's port so maby you could look for a job with the NATO forces it could be a way out, but im not sure.
  5. Chernarus

Chernarus Well-Known Member

Also you could look for an oil contracting job in the port of Yuzhne, also the European Union has ties to the chemical processing facilities so if you could get a job at one of thoose it may be a way out.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.