My resolution for 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this year has been.. Eventful if nothing more. from suffering from a lose to girlfriends and family members going off the rail it has been a year i will soon be looking to forget.
But as i'v been doing for the past few months i have been looking at the brighter side and setting myself goals - I impure you to do the same, it helps me A LOT.

so anyway, here it is.. my 2015 resolutions.

1) I would like to lose some weight and work out more often - i have set myself the target of going for 275 days out of the year (Nothing fantastic but its an aim i have) and to have lost around 3-4 stone in the next 12 months.

2) Meeting new people and putting myself back on the market as such, since this year has been painful for me in many way i feel that i need to get my life back on track and friends and relationships arn't going to fall into my lap.. i know this now.

3) Learn to drive, im 21 now and i feel kind of embarrassed that i have yet to learn how to drive so that will be a massive one for this year for me, become self reliant is a massive point for me this year.

4) Moving out, yes im 21 and still live at home with mom, something i'm not at all proud of.. but this is going to be the year where i go from nothing to being my own person.

5) fifth and final for this year of 2015 is to go to at least two different country - One being the USA(New york, LA, Miami) Just to see what its like.. and the second being Australia or the Netherlands.

I hope you all have/had a wonderful new year and a safe one at that, i know that at times like this its not always the easiest time for people suffering but as i'v been doing look on the bright side and i PROMISE things will begin to look better and you will feel happier in yourself.

anyway this was kind of a ranting on post so i will leave you with my best wishes and a happy 2015 to all of my fellow SF'ers.

Unknown_111

Forum Buddy
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Determination to live my life on a day by day basis. Help here as much as I can and provide support for others here. Most important to keep my promise as it means a lot to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi there, you seem like a very positive person and I hope you can achieve your goals, you sure sound very determined and motivated.

I too will try and lose weight for the new year, a couple of stone, I made a thread about weight loss in the HEAL part of this forum if you'd like to see it. We CAN and WILL do this. Losing weight isn't hard, it's keeping and maintaining is what I personally found the hardest. I lost 3 stone this year and now I am back where I started.

You are right relationships won't fall into your lap, you have to go that extra mile and talk to new people. Good luck with that, I know it's had but can be done if your anxiety about it is not too severe.

I want to drive too. I have the theory test done, I did it in August 2010 I think it's expired now, I find the thoughts of driving very scary but that's just me. Hopefully you will be able to get on the road :hug:

I am 25 and live at home, however I did have my own apartment for 3 yeas which I shared with my ex. Trust me, moving out is not all its cracked up to be and if you are able to save/have more money then I'd stay where you are, 21 is young. I know a lot of 21 year old's that live at home.

I'd love to travel too. It's amazing that we have very nearly the same dreams for 2015, I felt compelled to reply as I could have written what you wrote so I just had to.
Kind regards, Petal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00