my return

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by gubby, Aug 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gubby

gubby Active Member

I haven't posted on here in almost a year. I thought I was doing fine. I have an amazing boyfriend who supports and loves me and is more than I could ever ask for. Recently, things have gotten worse than they ever have been before. I've done somethings people look down on me for. I hate myself so much. I've lost friends and sometimes I feel like I've lost part of myself too... I don't know what to do anymore. It's like my life is falling apart. My parents don't trust me anymore and constantly keep hovering over me to make sure I'm not doing anything bad and it drives me crazy. I keep telling them how they're making it worse but they don't listen. Sometimes they even sarcastically say "Yeah, right" or "Sure." I don't have anything else. School is even harder now. I used to have no problems with school while struggling with depression. It used to be a nice distraction but now it's becoming so troubling and I get so stressed out. I almost never feel comfortable anymore and my anxiety is incredibly bad now. I ended up having to drop out of summer school because of it and I'm missing volleyball practice right now because I'm crying so much. I don't know what to do. I feel like I can't keep going but I have to stay for my boyfriend. There's nothing else going good for me right now and school doesn't look so great either. It hurts so much I can't do it. I just needed to talk for a bit...

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi gubby i am sorry you are so sad I hope that y ou can talk to someone you trust at the school a councelor or teacher about how you are feeling. I am glad you are talking here it helps sometimes just to know you are not alone so keep talking to us ok

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.