My sad but true reality.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by L13D13, Jul 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. L13D13

L13D13 Member

My names Brent. I'm 20 years old. Never finished High school or have a GED never held a job over a month. I've been jobless for over a year now just sitting in my moms house thinking to myself WTF I'm I doing here? I've had 2 government job companies try and help me get a job and none of them can help me they said. I'd rather be homeless than live with my family to be honest. I was extremely suicidal but I got ECT shock treatment 8 shocks total took 3 weeks makes me feel better but I don't want to feel better. NEVER had a girlfriend and I'm a really nice and good looking guy. Not only do I not have a G/f but I dont have one RL or internet friend. I swear to God or who ever you want me too

So here is my question to you. Should I be homeless the rest of my life or just end it?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2008
  2. DrowningInTears

DrowningInTears Well-Known Member

If u go homeless research the best place to be homeless at. Some cities are more homeless friendly. There is a town near me with lotsa hobos. I am tempted to go bum it out there sometimes. I guess mostly a place that doesnt have harsh winters is the best.

Have u tried for uber crappy jobs like mcdonalds or fedex or walmart? Well i guess homeless would be better than those lulz.

3. L13D13

L13D13 Member

Yes I've Tried at every fast food place in a 15 square miles. For Fuck sake if the Government can't help me get a job. No one can.

4. saint6

saint6 Well-Known Member

The government wont help you out with anything, so forget about that...

you said you dont have a GED, have you every tried to get one? if not then you should.

5. S.A.D.

S.A.D. Well-Known Member

Completely useless i know but i just wanted to send you

:hug: :hug:

6. L13D13

L13D13 Member

o ya I've tried multiple times way to hard. I had a real bad Brain injury I fell when I was a baby and Now i get 600 a month from the government because I'm mentally disabled.

So please answer my question I've tried everything you can think of. Nothing works. Should I live homeless or end it. What would you do in my shoes.

7. L13D13

L13D13 Member

I'm not useless

8. saint6

saint6 Well-Known Member

if it comes down to it, i would choose being homeless other than to end it.

you make 7200 a year already. if i were you i would just stay at my parents house, thats if they are still letting you, for a couple of years or whatever and save up all the money the government is paying you. in that time i would still advice you to keep looking for a job. in a couple of years or whatever move out find a nice little apartment to live in. cause if you save all of your money in just 2 years thats 14,400 plus if you would happen to find a job that would add up also and move on with your life once to that stage.
    dont give up yet you still have a lot to consider.

9. L13D13

L13D13 Member

WoW Saint6 I'm glad you care so much about me. It's not really the Job or money that makes the difference. My dad owns the biggest jewelry store in the state and my sister is going to take it over once he retirees and both of them love me. So money isnt that big of a deal. If I really want A job I'll just volunteer and I'm sure once I Work free for them It will turn into a paying job but its the Loneliness Having no one in Real life to talk to. My best friend is my Step dad and My cat Chloe. Like I don't want to live by my self in a apartment the rest of my life and I really think that's what is going to happen.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2008
  10. anonymousguy

anonymousguy Member

In what way are you mentally disabled? Because you seem to be communicating just fine in your posts. Is the reason the government agencies couldn't help you find work because you were unwilling to work? What's the reason you were fired/quit your previous job?

Anyway, hang in there. If you can't stand living at home, then do go the homeless route rather than suicide.

11. L13D13

L13D13 Member

I don't like talking about the past. you can't change it why talk about it.

12. im new... i was reading what you were posting and think that even if you cant fix the past you can always reflect and see were you went wrong. sometimes it helps you become a better person. i highly encourage you to keep trying. i have a suicidal past and can tell you that its much more painful and lonely then what you say you are going through. if its a friend you need, i will be happy to be your friend.:biggrin:

13. saint6

saint6 Well-Known Member

im glad to help:biggrin:
    i know what you mean, i also have no one to talk to and sometimes deal with loneliness.
    but i cant really say much but to try to make friends or whatever makes you happy.... not an easy thing to do i know, but there is always the act of trying.

14. Forget It

Forget It Member

"he who is unable to live in society,
    or has no need because he is sufficient for himself,
    must be either a beast or a god"

-Aristotle-

Forget society. It's illusional and doesn't strive for reality or higher purpose.
    You're never homeless in nature.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.