• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

my second and last ever attempt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ritsu

I tried again last night I thought I would go but I didn't I came through it and I am getting help I just want to say that it hurt so much and the two things I will never forget are the sound of my sister crying on the phone when I told her, her words of kindness her understanding the love she offerd me and the pain in her voice I can never do that to her again I can never hurt someone I love like that again and the second is how I feel knowing my partner who I lost to suicide would hate me she wants me to live to make her proud so this I vow I will never try again I will try to stop anyone with out taking there choice away from them and I will do something with my life to make her proud I am going to get my stories published maybe even write a book on my experiances and try to give help in it.

Ritsu

it truley is what I want she was a writer the story she was working on has been published and it makes me happy too know that part of her will live on for all time I belive that this will make her proud and it will make me very happy I will ask for a percantage of however much is made from each book be donated to her charity of choice too.

Ritsu

*hug thank you for yesterday when I get out of this crisses center we have to meet I wish to say thank you in person and share a drink as I remember you saying you are half an hour away from me.

Oloriel

I wish I could be as positive as you... Your goals make me feel almost proud, like it's something that makes me better just by knowing someone strong is out there.

Ritsu

you can you really can please ask for help we all fall down we all break it is not a shame to admit it and ask for help please make me proud ask for help I will not take your choice away only offer a better one please don't make me cry again it hurts it is not painfull it is not easy and it hurts so much more if it fails I will never forget the pain in my sisters voice hearing her cry. Please get some help for me show you have a voice show them what you are be proud scream kick and fight ok.

Oloriel

:hug: I'm doing my best. ...Well, maybe not my *best*, but I'm trying really hard. I won't be strong enough to publish my story any time soon, but I'm fighting. And I guess that's something, right? We're all fighting here. And I guess the fact that we're alive to post means that we're winning. <3

Thank you ritsu for returning to help others who have fallen into the suicidal trap.. Go ahead and publish a book if you really want it.. :hug: Help to guide others out from the dark tunnel and be their source of light.. Thank you.. Hope to hear from you soon..

Ritsu

you will you really will I am becoming more like my self every day my wolf is back he is shouting at me he is telling me he understands and hes sorry (({my wolf is a part of myself)) so you will all hear from me lots I am becoming addicted to this place to the people and to helping people I wish to help everyone I can.

icequeen

:cheekkissi am so happy for you Ritsu...it gives me just a little hope that maybe i can
survive this shit i am in..or at least come through it with hope...i truly wish you everything that i lack at the moment, inner peace self forgiveness and happiness..they are such precious commodities without which life can be a struggle. please stay here and use your strength to help others that have not reached the place you did..i dont know you but i am proud of you...

Ritsu

*hug ice I will be here for anyone to take my paw and talk to me I will listen and help anyone in any way I can i will be a shoulder for people to cry on I will never take someones choice away just try to show them the other choice *hug you may not know me well yet Ice but I know you I have read your posts and understand you so please if you ever feel low or need someone to talk to please talk to me I may not respond right away but I will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$30.00
Goal
$255.00