My sis

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Sammakko..., Feb 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

Things between me and my sis have been well about 2 weeks or so.. Yesterday she hear I still try to finish my degree and she started to bitchie again.

I do not understand for why it so important to her that I failed my school.

2. Xenos

Xenos Well-Known Member

Have you straightforward ask why she seems to want you to fail school?

3. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

Yes, I tried to talk with her earlier... She blame me and said she can be as bitch as she want and so on... I should focus my studyings and not care about her but I am emotionally over sensitive. When she start her social black mailing It is just too hard for me. I actually dropp one of my schools because of her. I am alone or she give me company and I live to pleasant her... I am so tired of her game...

4. Xenos

Xenos Well-Known Member

Yeah, I can understand that to an extent I think... I've had plenty of problems like that..

But ask yourself... would you really want to keep living through this with your sister throughout your studies? Your studies are important, and having her as a distraction will lower your chances of graduating 'cause you're so busy having to deal with her and her crap all the time, and not on grades.

Now can be a good time to tell her to fuck off. You just said it yourself, "I should focus on my studies and not on her". And yeah, it'll be hard... I tend to break down very easily... but again would you rather keep playing her 'game' until the end, or will you gather your courage and confront the problem? From my experience, I can say that it's worth the sweat when you stand your ground and fight back. It does feel good to be free. =)

I think you KNOW what to do.. you just gotta ACT. =)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2010
  5. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

Thanks, I know... But there is a But...

6. betteroffunknown

betteroffunknown Well-Known Member

hey i normally wouldn't say something like this but one has got to draw the line somewhere. screw your sis. she's just jealous, cause she doesn't have the same goals or ambitions. thus to make herself feel better she's got to tear you down. now that's about as jacked up as you get, and from your own family to boot? sounds like she's the one who needs the help. sorry i get rather worked up sometimes especially when i hear of family trying to tear one another down. it really gets under my skin.

7. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

Thanks. I have tried to set myself free from her impact at very long time. That is my forever battle. Once I cut all contact with her because I could not take anymore but when she got a baby I was invited to be part of baby's life. I do not know how to be strong adult who is free from her games and found common ground to be with child and live my life like I want...

8. Xenos

Xenos Well-Known Member

Tell me if I'm wrong, but it sounds like you want to have a child of your own and be a parent...

9. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

You are wrong. I want to be good auntie for the child. We have had problems with relatives which did not want to be any contact with relatives and we get know we have got new causins etc. when we were 20 or something. So I am not auntie who do not be any contact for the child because of problem with mother. I am auntie who is there as a relative who with play, or who to call or come visited on holidays if child want to do that. That is what my auntie gave me and that is why I am for the child if needed.

10. Xenos

Xenos Well-Known Member

Okay, so you're willing to put up with your sister so you can be an aunt for her child?

11. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

No....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.