My sister and I burying our dog

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by Lyse, Feb 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lyse

Lyse Guest

I just dreamt that my elder sister and I buried our dog, that died many years ago, in our garden, at a place where flowers used to grow when I was little. When we were done, I decided I had to find a beautiful flower to put on the grave. I told my sister to meanwhile decorate it with other flowers, and she wanted to decorate it with white flower petals. I went a bit to the side of the garden where huge, tropical, reddish pink, tulip-like, long flowers were growing (I live in Sweden). I picked one (and damaged it a bit, due to handling it incorrectly, at first) but it was so big and heavy that I had to carry it with both my arms. I took it to the grave and placed it on it; it was so large that it covered the grave from the one side to the other. Since it was so large, it covered the petals that my sister had put on it, so I had to replace it... it was better a bit to the side of it. Then I went to a rosary bush that has always grown close to where we put the grave (in the dream; we didn't put the grave on the garden, in real life). This rosary bush is in my dreams, now and then, and as usual, unlike in real life, it was very rich, and even had different coloured roses on it... the front had various tones of pink and the back had white ones. The front was very beautiful and healthy looking, but many of the roses at the shaded backside were dying. Suddenly I spotted a white one on the backside that was absolutely perfect so I wanted to pick it for the grave, but the thorns were heavy so I couldn't or I would break the protective vinyl gloves I was wearing, so my hands wouldn't get filthy. Instead I decided to take a picture of it with my mobile camera, but suddenly a lot of small, flying bugs started to bother me, so I didn't get a photo. Then I was about to leave for somewhere else, maybe to go inside; the dream ended here so I don't know.

I wonder if it could mean anything...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.