My sister is horrible to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
She doesn't even care- she says its all MY fault. I am annoying,disgusting, immature,& weird. She asked why I was wearing this outfit, & was rude about it. She said she wanted to have a happy life, so thats why she corrects me. She wants me to dress like the "popular people", wear makeup, go to upscale stores, wear the cutest clothing. She keeps telling me to straighten my hair, & wear makeup. I tell her I do not want to. She keeps telling me too. She is judgemental.

Once I used her toothpaste, & she kept saying I nasty animal.Another she said I pedophile. She says I have no manners, but she does the SAME thing.

I asked her if she could say anything good about me, & she said I don't know. She brags about herself, & also says she is always right. But denies it.

flowers

I am VERY sorry that your sister does this to you. What she does is critical, rejecting and demeaning and bullying. Anyone who does that should not be believed. She sounds like she needs to belittle people/you to make her feel better about herself. But the sad thing is that helping people to feel good about themselves is the only authentic way to feel good about oneself. Feeling better about oneslf by demeaning other people is unbalanced and unhealthy. For both the person doing the bullying and the recipient.

I am glad you wrote about it. Wish you could talk to someone who can help irl. like a parent or guidence counselor. Because thats just plain sad. And destructive. Keep writing about it if you want. Tell us here what she is doing. So you are not so alone with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00