My situation

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Acorn, Oct 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Acorn

Acorn New Member

I am in such a casual mood about my whole situation.
    I tried to kill myself when i was younger, around 14.
    Now heres the part i get bullshited about.
    I took around 40 headache pills, as far as i can remember i took exactly 40, of all different types. I used coca-cola instead of drinking them with water. Is there a reason i didnt die?

Anyway, right now i have finished education and did not go to uni. I am unemployed and bored and although i still speak to my friends i have little money and lately have got into a slump wher i dont go out at all.

I am starting to realise that even if i had a job and money they would just be covering up the real problem, and i may just end it and find out whats on the other side. The main reason i dont right now, is because i realise how fucked it would be for my mother, as my father killed himself when i was young and to lose me as well would break her beautiful heart, and be tough for my brother.

I need help asap, because the longer i head into this slump, the more deep and lonely i am getting.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Acorn and welcome...how tragic to loose you dad in that way...please tell us more about what is going on for you...have you spoken to someone about how you are feeling? maybe that way you will feel less afraid? Welcome and glad you shared this with us...J

3. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

hey there,

sorry to hear that you are feeling this way.

do you know why you are depressed?

have you tried any treatments?

4. Enigmatic Ed

Enigmatic Ed Well-Known Member

not easy but somehow you need to get out into the world, the more you are alone the more these feelings will build up inside you head and seek to destroy you. if getting a job is hard you could try voluntary work looks good on your cv and to worry about something else may distract you from your issues. the problems you have had wont ever go away but you can lean to accept and move on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.