my sitution

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by mark b, Jan 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mark b

mark b Well-Known Member

this is my first time here, thank you for allowing me to.post.

i was in the most fantastic - even perfect - sitution a year ago. had the best job ever, a loving althogh caotic relationship over just over a year, the chance of new house which would be home. id always had house before and saw only as existance with my ex wife of 30years.

however, i was arrested for a crime, lost everything and i mean everything, within a matter of days. i am yet to go to court or be sentenced but i have already lost contact with everyone except a fone call to my best friend each evening, but he wont see me or forgive me. one other female friend occassionally calls and another who i wont tell what ive involved with very occassionly txts me.

a week after arrest i took <mod edit - methods>. i passed out but after 12 hours woke up vomiting and called ambulance. amazingly enough 2 months on i am still here. just.

the more physically stronger i feel the more i wish i had not survived and this is how i feel right now.

your views welcome.

thank you for reading.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

If it is your first crime the system will go easy on you depending what the crime is yes. You may even get parole you can fight back to a better life one small step at a time but don't give up to soon ok

3. mark b

mark b Well-Known Member

Not looking for sympathy, just wanted to say im not good at moment as it is weekend - that means more memories for me of what things should have been like.

Being allowed to post my messages of support for others has been a great way of showing - i hope - that i am truly a caring guy. Certainly nit a bad person.

Thanks for giving me the chance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.