my so called life

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by GA_lost, May 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GA_lost

GA_lost Well-Known Member

I am sick of my so called life. As my therapist said I am not functioning. So much of my life now is watching TV and posting on the internet. Do not want to live like this anymore. Would not take much for me to become actively suicidal again. I have had a plan in the back of my mind probably forever (always have been on the lookout for a plan). What I may do to push the feeling away again is through self injury. Which I know is a bad coping mechanism, but with this it works. Glad that one forum lets me directly say this without being in violation of the rules.
  2. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Hey sorry your feeling like this. Have you tried speaking to your Psych or GP if you have one??? No-one is gonna jump all over you just because of the way you feel and just because you SI. I think most of us use it as a coping mechanism. It becomes a massive problem though when it becomes your only way of coping. Try sticking some music on or play on your computer or whatever makes (used to make) you happy. Invest in a 360 if you aint got one as it is a great way of coping. Anyway if you ever need tpo speak there is always someone on here to speak to or just send me a PM im always floating around somewhere.
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Maybe another thing you can do is fine ppl here who understand and talk about how you are feeling...this may be a coping strategy that truly develops something meaningful for you and others...big hugs, J
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.