my son died...its been 16 days....

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by liveordie?, May 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liveordie?

liveordie? New Member

so much emotions, so many questions... why him? why our family? I have questioned if theres a god before, but now...I actually cursed god.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am so sorry hun so sorry Hope you reach out to get the help you will need
    There may be no answers hun one may never know the whys Just get help ok so you can get through this pain this loss hugs
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2014
  3. flowers

flowers Senior Member

I am so deeply sorry. My sincere condolences. My mother lost her son in January. It is a parents' worse nightmare. Do you have people who are with you? This is a good community.
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2014
  4. Clementine

Clementine Well-Known Member

I am so deeply sorry live, my prayers go out to you!
  5. DarkLordVader

DarkLordVader Well-Known Member

i am sorry for your loss, i lost my kids mother to suicide over 4 years ago, i understand and feel your pain... there are some good people here, they can help ease some of that if you let them... :)
  6. Cooki

Cooki Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry :( My aunt lost her little son too, she found help some sort of therapy-building that is specialized on such cases. She stayed there with her husband for a few weeks, they organized trips and other programs for them. It made the pain a bit less, but of course she will never forget him.
    I know it doesn't really match now, but when the dog that had been with me all my life died, I told myself that he is in a better place now. I know a story about a place called the rainbow-bridge, where pets wait for their owners to take them over the bridge when they die. It's a peaceful and happy place.
  7. liveordie?

liveordie? New Member

my son its 17 days. Im here with my thoughts and guilt and feel worthless .I failed him as a mom, we had a rocky life, things that I did affected my children. I feel all the unstability left a scar on him. l had thoughts he may have been depressed as I have major depressive disorder, once I thought he might hurt himself when he went home really late after school and wasn't answering his phone. he spent the weekends with me and his younger brothers, we did things, they gamed a lot, we told each other I love you...I thought he was figuring out his life, he had hopes to get his own place, go to could I miss all that? why I didn't tune in is something I beg his forgiveness for, im here now with the shock and the guilt, I know I failed him, I really messed up, death is final, I cant go back, just in my mind. how can I be a good mother to my other boys when I failed him so badly. so do I live or die?
  8. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm sorry to hear for your loss. The death of someone is difficult to cope with especially the loss of a child. The bonding of a mother and a child is a close one but the important thing that you remember the good times. It's not going to be easy for some time but you need to cope with it one day at a time. For the sake of the other children you need to stay strong. Easy to say but difficult to cope with. You need to keep the memory alive of your lost one. The memory of a lost will forever remain in your heart and not forgotten... Please take care.
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2014
  9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine the overwhelming shock you must have felt when you found out. But,please choose to live, you can get help to help you make peace with your late son and if you are religious(God). Grievance counselling would be a great idea. Again, I am sorry to learn of your son's passing,may he rest in peace.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.