my son

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by sarahg, Jul 26, 2007.

1. sarahg

sarahg Well-Known Member

please ignore this is just for myself
    lewis i brought u up to be good clever smart wise and true to u and u have amazed me with ur power of kindness love and friendship to ur own and others
    they can not be a prouder mum on this planet
    god i miss u ,ur chat ur love and my lil man driving me mad with harry potter
    have a great time and i know u wont read this and ill see u in 10 days but this home is not home without u and ur friends.
    i miss the silly things like tripping over all the shoes the mess and the noise
    be safe my baby,my heart aching to see u ,we had alot to deal with lately and in a way u became a man and gave up half ur room for ur cousin with out me having to ask,u made space coz ur heart so big
    god i miss u
    damn

2. vbuk

vbuk Staff Alumni

a billion trillion zillion hugs hun - im always here if u need somone babe xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :hug::hug::hug:

3. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

That is the sweetest thing! :hug:

4. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

And he loves you too :smile:

5. becky82

becky82 Well-Known Member

:hug: He'll be back before you realise it. Your an amazing mum and I only hope that if I ever have kids I can be half as good a mum as you are. You've come through so much and you are an inspiration to me. I know Ive not been around much lately but I am here if you need to talk or anything.
    Love and hugs :hug: :hug:

6. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

How sweet.

You're such a good Mommy. :cry:

I've told you this before. He loves you, I'm sure. He couldn't be any luckier. You two are strong together.

Hang in there -

:hug:

7. Awww! :cry: That is so sweet hun! As others have said, you are an amazing mom and I hope to be the same... Lewis loves you and obviously you love him as well. Soon enough he will be home and you can trip over all the shoes and clean his mess up again hun. :hug: Take care Sarah!

8. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

You are such a great mum sarahg. I will be so happy if I have a mum like you :hug:

9. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

:sad: Aww, Sarah, how sweet, hun! You're such a great mom to him. I'm sure you two love each other very much, he'll be home soon, and I bet he misses you. :hug:

10. sarahg

sarahg Well-Known Member

feel very silly now......
    ty all that was very kind of each and every 1 of u
    just wanted to let it out my head
    :( he`s just my reason to smile every day
    feels like my ....damn get a grip me
    ty

11. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Sarah, we can all see how much you love him and he loves you dearly. He'll be back before you know. Hes a good kid. You raised him right and you should be proud of the young man that he is becoming. You've brought a loving and caring boy into this world and for that i thank you. Look after him and he'll look after you. You oth deserve each others love.

Vikki x

12. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

He loves you too dear. He'll be back in no time. Take care and you aren't silly hun. Feel free to post as much as you need or want. We're here for you. Take care, and you are a good mum, i'm sure the world would be a much better place if alot of mother were as good of mums as you. :hug: :flowers: