My Son

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by Cas, Apr 24, 2008.

1. Cas

Cas Well-Known Member

I have a son. He was born on Saturday 29.03.08. If he were alive he'd be almost a month old now.

His name is Vincent, and my arms will ache to hold him until the day I die.
  2. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

I am so sorry for your loss, sweetie. :( I can't even imagine what the loss of a child must feel like. If you ever want to talk, I'm here. :smile: :hug:
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I am sorry for your loss :hug:
  4. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Hun, I know the pain your feeling, the ache to hold that little precious baby. I'm so so sorry for your loss. Please be strong!
  5. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

I'm so sorry that you have lost your little boy Cas, do you have a partner going through this despair with you? Would you like to tell us about Vincent?
    I hope that you will find some comfort here at Sf.

Hazel x
  6. danni

danni Chat Buddy

I'm very sorry to hear about you son :hug: I'm here if you want to talk
  7. Cas

Cas Well-Known Member

Yep, I do have a husband going through this with me. I know that if he weren't here, I wouldn't be either.

Vincent was a lover of strawberry milkshakes, caramel lollies,pastries and sleeping as much as possible. His favourite song is called Icecream by Muscles. He would always move about when that one song was on.
  8. carol2237

carol2237 Guest

I too know the immense pain you are feeling right now. The longing to hold your precious baby in your arms, to comfort him when he is crying, to tickle his little belly, to kiss his tiny toes. I am so sorry for your loss, it is always rough losing someone you love, especially someone so undeserving. Stay strong hunny, we are here to help you too. Feel free to PM me if you ever need to talk. *huggles*