My son

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by TrueBeauty18, Feb 5, 2009.

1. TrueBeauty18

TrueBeauty18 New Member

I can't deal with this anymore, my son just passed away this past Friday. My baby boy. We just brought him home Monday, and the end of the week he is gone, I can't work, I cant take care of my daughter, I cant function, If there is a fucking god how could he put me through this, why. I think the only thing that is even keeping me breathing is alcohol and Oxycontin, but I'm starting to think whats the point, really

Jose Orlando Anthony Tozo
  2. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

I am so sorry about your loss, although at this points words are meaningless :hug:
  3. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

i hurt for you. i can't say anything to take away your pain.

i will pray a simple prayer that you can go on - your daughter needs you.
    you will never forget, nor stop loving, your precious baby. i cry, while i think about you - grieving the unspeakable. . . . my deepest sympathies.
  4. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

How awful.

I'm sorry for your loss.
  5. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

nothing i can say that would be adequate for that :( im sorry
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm so sorry for your loss :( :hug:
  7. A_pixie

A_pixie Well-Known Member

I can't imagine what you must be feeling right now I don't think anybody can unless they have been through such a tragedy.

You have your daughter so please don't do anything to yourself, it's bad enough her growing up knowing she has lost a brother but if she looses her mother too....imagine how that would hurt her :( My grand mother lost her little boy when he was 9 days old, and it devastated my Mum. If she had lost her mother too the pain would have been so much worse...

Are there any support groups or places you can go to? I ask this because I don't think anybody could possibly understand the hurt you are going through unless they have experienced losing a child.

Having said that if you want a friend to talk to please PM me...
  8. SpencerA

SpencerA Well-Known Member

take it day by day, as hard as it is, cuddle up with your daughter and let her know you love her even though its hard to function right now, if shes only little also she probably doesnt really understand. im sorry you've been through something so heartbreaking, i hope good things come your way. just take your time to grieve how you need to, xxx
  9. HarleyTwin

HarleyTwin Staff Alumni

I am so very sorry. Like others, there is no words I can give to you that will make much of an impact at all. But as a mother who has gone through the grief of losing children, just know that I know how much you are possibly hurting right now, and I know that it is nothing you or I, can put into any words of the loss, and the heartache we feel as parents.

Please remember that we are here for you in support, and there are many others, including myself, whom you can talk to if you wish. When the time is right, and you are ready, we are willing to be here for you.
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2009
  10. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

HI TrueBeauty,

I don't have any words , only that I am truely sorry for your loss. What a traumatic time this is for you. I am glad you are here reaching out to us. Everything to you is so raw right now. Please give yourself time to grieve and know you can talk to us as much as you want. Pm me if you need to talk , anytime!
  11. Nazza

Nazza Guest

I am so sorry.
    I lost my 2 yr old daughter and had a born sleeping baby at 20wks also miscarried my sons twin.
    My heart really goes out to you. It is hard to understand having to see your child in that way if you haven't been there. But support from any means is always good providing it is genuine.
    ((((Hugs)))) Here if you need to talk
  12. Fern17

Fern17 Well-Known Member

There is nothing that anyone can say to take the pain away...and I can't pretend to know how you feel. But I can say that your daughter needs you, so please fight this so that you can get to a point where you can appreciate her love and her smile again. It will come.

Keep reaching out to people; go to a bereavement group, perhaps. Support is going to be key. Connecting with others who have lived the horrible pain you are living will give you the strength and courage to continue.

I send you a huge hug and just know that you are not alone.

13. raindrop

raindrop Well-Known Member

I am so sorry for your loss.
  14. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am sorry for the loss of your son. No words can be said that will even begin to touch the grief you feel, but know that we hold you and your family deep in our hearts. :hug:
  15. healing07

healing07 Well-Known Member

i am very sorry for the loss of your son. I know you miss him very much. Death is in only gods hand and we are nothing against his power. Death is the law of nature. Be strong, his soul is always with you.
    Take care and God bless you.
  16. shades

shades Staff Alumni

It is horrible and I'm so truly very sorry to have somebody here that has experienced it (now, several others as well). You see it on t.v. and hear the stories...but we rarely touch those who have been affected and there is not much we can say to alleviate such pain and suffering.

So, to you and the others...WE ARE HERE FOR YOU. And I, as others here have mentioned, believe that you must hold on for your daughter.