My son...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by itmahanh, Mar 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

is missing. I'm barely holding on as it is. I'm gonna snap. What a waste of time and effort the last 2 weeks. Only another 20 bloody minutes. Maybe the few pills that fell to the floor????? Maybe a bigger blade??? Whatever it was, I wouldnt be sitting here alone trying to deal with this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to CUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Cybrsk8r

Cybrsk8r Well-Known Member

We're all here for you. I hope whatever is going on with your son works out. In the meantime, please let someone here know you're safe. :hug:

3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

is everything ok?....did you find your son??>>>

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope you have the help you need the support to carry on. I hope your son is safe maybe with a friend take care

5. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Carla is everything alright? Is the little on missing? Regardless your son needs you so don't be talking about checking out right now okay...go back into the hospital if need be...
    We are here for you.

6. itmahanh

They havent found him yet. My mind is gone. I cant even do simple things like boil water for a cup of tea. Typing replies to others or even this is taking so much time so that I can fix the typos or try to hold a train of thought long enough to make it into a sensible sentence. Even the cutting is starting to become more of a ritual than a relief. I know the next step for me is pills. Been fighting it for hours now. But being alone well it's not working too well. I'd like to say I'm trying but in all honesty that's about run out too.

Where the Hell is he???? No one has any answers and God forgive me I've even being trying to get in contact with the ex but nothing. And that is the scariest part of all this. It keeps feeding into the ideas and thoughts that he has done something to my son!!!!!!!!!

What else am I suppose to endure? I'm alone, scared for my son and scared of myself and I cant do this!!!!!!!!

7. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Carla can you get someone to stay with you? Can you go be with your other children? What about your mother? Or your neighbors? We are all here for you but I know it is not the same....please don't give up looking for him, you love will find him for you if you keep at it..

8. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

any news yet?...
    I hope you don't hurt yourself..maybe your son will come to you for help....
    please stay strong for his sake....he really may need you when he is found.....
    hugs

9. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

I'm praying for you and your son. When was he last seen? Did he run away? Could he be with a friend?

Keep looking for him, and pray to God to help you get through this.

When my dad was missing the cops weren't doing much and I had to find him. I looked down side streets whenever I left the house on errands. This is how I found my Dad's motorhome.

Has a missing persons report been filed?

10. itmahanh

They found him but wont give me any details. God him, my dad's surgery tomorrow, realizing my insurance ran out onthe vehicle and cant aford to reinsure, wanting my baby home so badly, the utter and desperate loneliness and repeating the steps. I know is wasted 2 weeks. Should of threw the frickin meds out when i had the chance. some things never chagne no matter how hard others think they should. chug a lug and cheers!!!!

11. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Thank god they found him Carla, that is GREAT!

I know you are struggling but hang tough my dear it has to get better,,,,hell it can't get any worse.

12. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

hope you are ok Carla and have found out about your son ....is he ok?..
    how are you feeling?..hugs

13. total eclipse

i am glad he is found and is safe carla now you can breath

14. itmahanh

cant hold on cant fight it overwhelmed by it all gonna finish of the rye and pills and take it from there. one of two things can happen and either on e is just fine with me.

15. Mandy1

Mandy1 Antiquities Friend & Senior Member

Hi,

has anything happened to day to make you feel like this.

mandy xxx

16. total eclipse

Your son must be very confused i hope you can stay strong for him

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.