my son

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by IV2010, Apr 27, 2010.

1. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

it's 4 months today (28th ) since my beautiful son took his own life...
    he was 24...
    he was a sensitive and caring young man...he would do anything for anyone..
    he was always there for me..
    he was my best friend....
    the pain is getting worse instead of better....:blub:

2. LotusFlower

LotusFlower Antiquities Friend

I am so sorry. :hug:
    I know that maybe it is hard to hear that from someone who is suicidel but I am truly sorry for your loss.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

It has only been a short time and the pain will come and go give it time okay You are still grieving a terrible loss of course the pain will get worse but that is when you need to hold on to the love ones here tighter okay.
    I am so sorry for what has happened and no words willtake your pain away but try okay to hang on to your daughter and grandaughter

4. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

*holds you close* hun do you need to talk?? add me on msn or pm me...i love ya :)

5. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

:hug:

6. InnerStrength

InnerStrength Well-Known Member

I really feel for you, I genuinely wish I could say something to help you. My advice is seek out smart people with depth, that have gone through the same thing. I wish you all the luck in the world.

7. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

8. summerschild

summerschild Well-Known Member

:hug: I am so sorry for your loss. I'm here when you want to talk... any time dear.

9. shamps

shamps Well-Known Member

:hugtackles::hugtackles::hugtackles:

10. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Sorry IV, I just saw this...so sorry for your loss, after the shock wears off, the pain does feel worse, but that does not mean it will stay that way...please take care of yourself and get the support you need...big hugs, J