My son's birthday

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by ZombiePringle, Jul 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Its officially my son's birthday in about an hour. I'm not sure if I'll be able to pull through this... I haven't seen him in almost 3 years and it just keeps getting harder with each birthday... Its one of the many things that are slowly destroying me. I didn't want to be around to go through this again.
  2. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

Don't give up man...i know the irony of me say this but things always get better...just give it time....please!!!
  3. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

That's the same case with me and my parents. Just be there for him and I bet he will forget the 3 years. Just don't ignore him again in the future.
  4. ZombiePringle

I didn't ignore him... his mother took off with him and doesn't stay in contact with me. I don't know where they are and thats why I haven't seen him in 3 years... I love him to death...would never ignore him. I would give anything to have him with me right now. and I've been trying for those 3 years to find him.... Its not by choice that I haven't seen him.
  5. 1izombie

U will see him again.....I know it...u need to hang on for him....he will be devastated if u let go...he will want u to be apart of ur life dont give up...please
  6. ZombiePringle

I know Steve. I am fighting on no matter how hard it is.
  7. 1izombie

:hug: I know it will happen one day u and ur son will be back together and tho as u say it will be hard whne that day happens it will all be worth it .. i promise... If u need to talk to someone pm me or whatever (its a limited time offer tho :laugh: ) U are not alone in this....
  8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm sorry Josh :(

This must be terribly hard for you to deal with.
    Don't give up because one day you will see him again and he will be proud of you :hug:
  9. reefer madness

reefer madness Account Closed

Have you thought about hiring a skip tracer to find them?
  10. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Don't let go. I agree with Steve. You'll see your son again. You just have to keep holding on. You can PM me if you ever need anything.
  11. 1izombie

all is well in crazy moment has passed... i hope all is well in joshland and if its not ...know this...these feelings will pass, they r only temporary and u will feel better....
  12. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

13. ZombiePringle

Yeah everything is okayish in Joshland. at least for now. Ronnie.... :hug:
  14. 1izombie

So does joshland have roller coasters???..... :biggrin: I'm glad thigs are well a bit better... :hug:
  15. bright1

bright1 Well-Known Member

Does it help at all to know that as your son grows up he'll realize why he hadn't seen you in so long. He'll know that it was his mother that kept him away, and he'll be angry with her for it. As he gets older, he'll figure out how to get in contact with you, and then you two can make up for lost time.
  16. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Hi Josh, Know just how you must be feeling. Not being able to see the child you love is such a tough one. It's what brought me here. Pm me if you ever need to or contact details are in my profile. One day the tide will turn. Best wishes. Simon.
  17. Kjetil

Kjetil Account Closed

I feel with you too. Like snowraven my situation with my exes and my kids is part of the reason Im here too.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.