My story

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Gary hawkins, Oct 13, 2016.

1. Gary hawkins

Gary hawkins New Member

My story started many years ago I was in a great relationship after a marriage breakdown my partner then had cancer for the second time and we decided to marry before her treatment started. Treatment and operations went well but she was left with other illnesses after after a further 5yrs of marriage and caring for her she started to change and I started to get depressed my step children who where grown up showed there true colours to anyone that had bad luck they spoke poison and said disgusting things about everyone. One of the family was expecting a baby and all was ok then the day before she was to be induced the baby stopped moving they took her in and the baby was still born but she was so perfect in every way I didn't want to let her go hurt so much. My wife started to change and show her true colours and was encouraging her children in there disgusting rants at people after 8 years I had enough and decided to leave with this I had money taken from my bank accounts by my step daughter and syphoned off by my wife I left the family home and her. I spent 3 weeks in my caravan and met the most beautiful and caring woman I have ever met we where in a relationship for 10 weeks before it came to an end as we where to different just not compatiable but we are still good friends but I want so much more but she has said it won't work. So now I have her as a friend I am homeless, jobless and my depression has hit a all time low I hide away don't stop crying and have been researching suicide I really can't cope with how I feel or the pain I feel anymore.

2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum and SF family. I understand you have reached rock bottom but cannot you seek help from a charity or speak to someone about getting social care. I know you feel alone but we care about YOU. Please keep posting my friend as WE CARE ABOUT YOU,

3. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Keep talking my friend.. Please...

4. Gary hawkins

Gary hawkins New Member

Just don't know what to say anymore I'm already under the doctors but they don't really understand or want to help just give medication and push you out the door like your a number

5. curlyq

curlyq Active Member

I'm so sorry to hear about what you have been through! You must be a strong person to have dealt with so much, so please keep holding on. Have you thought about looking for a support group or therapist?