my story.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by thething912, Jul 18, 2007.

1. thething912

thething912 Well-Known Member

I have asperger and all my life people have called me stupid because I can’t spell are write very well. I hate being stereotyped and discriminated agisnt. I hate bull shit and ignorance. A lot of people treat me like I’m trash for no reason .I’m sick of it. And, worse of all my friend gets bullied at school.

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

So many people don't understand anything about aspergers. If they would take the time to find things out maybe they would not be so cruel. Just because you can't spell and may do things differently than they do does not make you any less a person. They don't do all things the same either. They need to meet the person you are inside. That is what is the most important. It is their loss if they don't take the time to get to know who you are. :hug:

3. thething912

Very true you're a smart person.

4. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

HI

Well as far as not being able to write or spell you bit a great job with your post. I agree with Gentlelady people are ignorant and if they are not prepared to meet the person inside they are not worthy friends, there are people out there that will see you for who you are and not what you have been diagnosed with, keep looking and in the meantime you will meet many friends here on SF that will just see you
    Take Care:smile:

5. thething912