My Story...

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by 25mUK, Oct 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 25mUK

25mUK New Member

I've contemplated suicide a lot in my life. It's been a long difficult journey in which I've had a lot of guilt, misery and depression. Although I had got as far as sitting on the edge of a high building thinking about the drop I'd never actually gone through with anything before. Until this year.

I was going through probably the most difficult period of my life. Living with an ex partner and two of her friends, who were making my home life miserable by constantly bullying and picking on me. I'd just started a new job, where I had no resources, no support and a very high workload; and to top it off, the girl I'd left my ex to start seeing, was leaving me to go back to her ex. She'd had an abortion over the summer, it was his child, and I'd supported her through the ensuing turmoil. She promised me she was over him. She wasn't.

That coupled with my ongoing untreated clinical depression was too much to take. I threw her out of her own bedroom, locked her out and then attempted to stab myself in the heart with a 6 inch knife.

Lay there with 6 inches of steel buried in my chest and the sound of her hysterically banging on the door was strangely the most peaceful moment of my life. I heard her flatmates tying to placate her, trying to make sense of this hysterical girl. I heard them call me. I looked down at the blood and thought that soon it would be over. I was wrong.

2. Fishman

Fishman Guest

Feel free to post more, ouch about the knife.

3. Metallica*Melinda

Metallica*Melinda Well-Known Member

wow, that must have hurt...

4. hecte

hecte Active Member

Third most painfull way to go behind burning to death and cutting your wrists. Sends a strong message though. Hitting the heart is very hard to do for some reason. Its hard to figure out exactly where its at.

How was your recovery process? Stiches? surgerey? good thing you made it out alive. It may seem like that girl stabbed you in the heart metaphorically but no reason to do it literally.

5. Maaf

Maaf Member

Peaceful moment ey? Makes it sound beautiful to stick a blade into you're chest! :p
    Glad you were wrong.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.