1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My story...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Hurted, Feb 14, 2008.

1. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

I will try to be short...

I was never satisfied with my life...

Until 2 years ago i was pretty happy... but just because i lived in my world, without touch of reallity... Movies, books, video games was all i was doing all days...everyday i was different person, a person from book or movie i was watching at the time... even when i didnt watch movies, i dreamt all the time about thing that were not true, but i wish that they would be... 2 YO i made a change... i work on my image and everything... but people didnt accept me good... they are making fun out of me etc... so i start dreaming again... this time i was in touch with reallity, i cryed a lot during this 1,5 year, but i still escape from reality with music... however, then it stop working... there was just too much things to escape from... not many friend, being in love with wrong person... i become depressed... i was depressed few times before, however this time was very severe...
    last days i feel better, i think that im not depressed anymore... but i am empty... i dont feel nothing... i am not sad, happy, nothing... I am hopeless... i cant concentrate, i have bad memory, i have even problem with writing this... In my 17 years i achieve nothing... Bad reputation, bad relationship, bad marks at school, addiction to cutting, ciggaretes, food, drinking.... I do cut even 4 or 5 times daily last month, just to feel something else than my boring life... I went to psihologyst, however, she is very busy so i will be able to see her only once every month... I dont know what to do and where to start... I think that i dont have personality, i cant be me when i go out... im always someone else, i think that even I dont know real me...
    I should stop writing now, i think that its very confusing...

2. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

:hug: