my story

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lapazyelamor, Oct 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lapazyelamor

lapazyelamor Well-Known Member

well i thought i would post my experience as it helps to know that someone else in the world is feeling the same way,though i wouldnt wish this on anyone else, i have dreamnt of leaving this world for a long time and have been incapacitated by life since a child which have led to many bad descisions, and just recently i got 4 stars tattooed on my arm while intoxicated which is even more fuel for the fire and i now regret doing it, im 29live on my own all my life and run my own business which i cant do properly i just want to sleep and end up letting people down and making myself look bad, i just wish i could find one person to live for but someone who is as lost and broken as me so we could heal each other, i wish everyone all the peace and happiness in the world,
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I think healing yourself first would help you find someone else. Do what it takes to make you well and strong so when you meet someone else you are able to be strong for them. Get some therapy for you and get on medication to help talk with coucillor anyone to help you take first step to getting the necessary help you need. First heal you okay
  3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

:hug: I'm sorry you've been through so much. Violet is right though; you need to do what you can to get some help ... find a doctor or a therapist you can talk to. Your life is worth it.

I'm glad you've joined here though; there are lots of people who will be here to help and support you along the way.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.