My Story

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by UniqueMonster, May 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UniqueMonster

UniqueMonster Member

At the end of April 2008 I had just started talking to an ex of mine that I was/am totally and madly in love with again.
    He had a new girlfriend and I had known that. Apon talking to him I saw that his status message was something he would say to me.

Everything that was going on at that time built up inside of me just for that one little trigger. I broke down.
    Knowing my mother wasn't going to be home for awhile because of the date she was on, I went into the bathroom and got a bottle of two different types of pills and took them. After so I went to lay on the couch.

A few moments later another ex of mine called me to check up on me [to whom I hadn't talked to in awhile]. I could hardly breath and could hardly speak. All I said was one word "Goodbye." Knowing fairly well that I never say goodbye to anyone [because it makes me feel like i'm saying 'I'll never see you again']. Hearing me say those words he called my mother, and surprisingly she answered.

After a few minutes went by my mom called me and was crying hysterically, asking me why I would do such a thing. Not being able to talk she put me on hold and called the police and they arrived at my apartment.

I was in the hospital for about a week after all of that. I was also out of school for over a month. Thinking back to it now, I feel dumb for ever thinking of doing it because of all the people i know love and care about me.
    But if it wasn't for that day, I don't think I would be the person I am now.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.