my story

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was so ill I tuck and OD back in 95 thats one serious one because I had enough. In 1997 my drink was spike with a drug according to the psychic team, I found myself on a harbour top with a rope. The same year I had 10 stitches in my wrist.

1998 I jumped of a bridge and fractured my 12 vertebrea damaging the disk just below, right wrist was also broken. I am not sure of the incident or what happen, all I know I escaped from the psych ward. That was the last time I did anything again.

That point in my life as gone and I am trying to rebuild it the best way I can. The injuries will always be there but there is nothing I can do about that.

Why did I change? I had too

First of all welcome to the forums! i hope you stay with us, and i hope to see you around the forums.

Thank you for sharing your story with us, and i can see that you have had a hard life, and im so glad that your rebuilding it and i hope you succeed in getting your life to where you want it. I wish you all the hapiness in the world.

feel free to PM if you ever want to talk

take care

vikki

TLA

Antiquitie's Friend
WELCOME!
Thank you for sharing and summarizing your life. It does sound like a rough road you have had. I hope you will instill and share and get some things from the forum. We do want to support and relate to you.
Don't be too shy here. Stay safe now.

amicus

Antiquitie's Friend
Welcome Doublemole,
Glad you are here and sharing. It seems you have been through a lot. I am happy you have changed. I can't stand the suspense. How did you escape the psych ward?

:welcome: to SF!!!! Sorry you feel so bad, hopefuly you'll like and feel safe at SF and if you ever need anything let me know.

Take care......:hug:

xx
With hugs,
Carolyn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00