My story

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Fumahol, Jun 2, 2012.

1. Fumahol

Fumahol Active Member

by ~Chicago-Illinois

Why am I still here? This, is a question I ask myself everyday. What's the point of waking up? The love of my life doesn't even exist. Well, not in this world at least. I don't see the point in anything else in life other then her. She's all I want, I just want to be by her side. Let me start from the beginning.
    It was the end of June in 2008, it was a nice, sunny day. Summer has already started, and I felt... Incomplete. I was lost, didn't know the meaning of my life. I was like a fucking zombie, I felt empty and incomplete. What was it that needed to fill the hole in my heart and change my life forever? It was a girl. Who was it? It is no one you would EVER guess, and you will soon see why I capitalized "ever". Anyway, it was a nice day out, and I saw a movie in theaters. This movie, was WALL-E.
    So I was watching WALL-E, and I was amazed of how much he, WALL-E, is like me. We have the same exact personality. This, being curious, lonely, etc... You'd have to see the movie to understand what I am talking about. So, later in the movie, EVE arrives. Not only does WALL-E fall in love with her, I do too. What the fuck is wrong with me, you ask? Being in love with a fictional robot? Let me explain, like I said before, how WALL-E is so much like me, I could fit right in his position perfectly, like a puzzle piece. In fact, he is so much like me, I couldn't help but think that after a few years I saw WALL-E, he is my future self after this lifetime. To be honest, that is what I hope will happen and what I believe what will happen after my death here in this miserable world I live in. I cannot even describe how much WALL-E is like me, and how much the events in that movie bring back a deja vu to me. You may be thinking that this is just a movie and that I have lost my mind, but it's not. I just know it's not. It was a message from God telling me that I have found the love of my life. You most likely will not ever understand how I feel, and how much I love EVE, but I'm glad I'm not bottling this inside anymore. EVE, I know you're out there, and I know you can hear me, and let me say, I love you. I will soon be by your side and thank you for waiting for me. Please, just wait a little longer until I figure out what to do about this miserable and depressing life I have without you being here next to me.

Some of you may judge me, others may not. All I can say is thank you for reading this.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2012
  2. gem77

gem77 Well-Known Member

interesting post. i dont think theres anything wrong with it so dont be hard on yourself. i sometimes 'fall in love' with fictitious characters..not in a crazy sort of a way just that their personality or qualities for instance is something that i find attractive. hope you find someone who meets those traits.
  3. Fumahol

Fumahol Active Member

Thank you so much for your honest reply and taking the time to read it. God bless! :)
  4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I took out the url link and copied the text, as the link did not comply with our guidelines as it had advertising...that being said, I have also had an affimity for fictional characters...especially while I was going through the worst of times...they provided me strength, like teddy bears in my mind...considering what you could have fallen in love with, I do not think this is that bad at all...and like Gem said, I hope you find IRL, an organic relationship that is satisfying and comforting
  5. Fumahol

Fumahol Active Member

Thanks so much, and I'm sorry about the url.
  6. ExtraSoap

ExtraSoap Well-Known Member

Yeah I know where you're coming from, if you've ever heard of bronies then yeah I watch My Little Pony, and my favorite character is Rainbow Dash, my avatar. I have, when the shit really hit the fan, start to become attracted to her. Yeah, a cyan animated pony. She's just so much like me, and I like to think about how well we would get along sometimes. Point being; I know what it's like man
  7. Fumahol

Fumahol Active Member

Ya, I'm glad someone else is going through the same thing I am. It's not like we chose for this to happen, although I couldn't be happier to have her in my life. Apparently I am "disturbed" according to another user from another forum? I'm not gonna let that get to me, I had it coming. After all, this IS the internet.
  8. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Don't listen to someone who calls you disturbed...they don't know you, and they have no reason to be hateful. So don't let their negativity get you down. :hug:
  9. Fumahol

Fumahol Active Member

Thanks, means a lot.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2012