My story

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by suicidal maniac, Nov 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. suicidal maniac

suicidal maniac Well-Known Member

I did something terrible a couple of months back and since than I'm cutting. I didn't take it to seriously, I just cut myself, but last week I cut myself so deep that I had to go to the hospital for stiches. I ended up staying at the psych ward for 2 days as the cut was so deep. Just to let you know most people cut because of incest, or thoughts of incest. That's why I did it. I had some issues, I masturbated to the image of my mother. Sick I know, but I'm getting help for it, I'm seeing a psycholigist on Thursday. I don't even know why I'm telling you this, but I believe that this way I might feel better.
  2. altek001

altek001 Well-Known Member

i can see why people might cut because of incestuous thoughts...

..but i seriously doubt 'most people cut' because of such thoughts.

there's billions of reasons why people i'm rather kind of mad you made such a blanket statement because, personally, i don't cut for that reason.

- Henry

*of course, i can only really talk for myself...but some other cutters i've talked to don't do it because of incest either. (thus inciting my need to respond)
  3. CursedSoul

CursedSoul Active Member

I cut because I hate myself, I am unsecure, I hate life and I think I am going to fail miserably at everything I do. I cut because i let people down, I cut because the girl I love has been abused, I cut because I feel that it is my fault. I cut because I am scared, I cut because I want it all to end... I cut because I can't stop.
  4. ofelia

ofelia Member

I am sorry fore you, I realy are, but I have to say that the people who I know to cut, including myselfe does not do that because of thoughts of incest, and I higly doubt that there are anny studies too suporte that theory, I do not poste this here to bash at you. but someone might read this and belive you and be more reluctent to get help,
  5. consciousinsane

consciousinsane Well-Known Member

Not trying to poke fun at you or anything, and my question is serious. Did you consider your mother "good looking" at the moment? Some people find their family members to be beautiful. Hell, Einstein married and had kids with his Cousin. Don't be all to hard on yourself for it. Just don't do it again, because it is gross. It's good that your getting help.

Also in the future, you may want to refrain from making such broad statements of why people do things. As you can see, many people take things pretty strongly. And for the record, I cut for pretty much the same reason as CursedSoul
  6. scared_child

scared_child Account Closed

um...I agree with you that some ppl might cut because of incest, but MOST, is over exaggerated. I think that alot of ppl cut because they hate themselves and because they just want to feel SOMETHING, so they choose pain. I've learned on this forum not to judge others, and so I actually didnt freak out about what you said about your mom's picture. However, I've never heard of that.GOOD LUCK!

much friend-like love, songie
  7. suicidal maniac

suicidal maniac Well-Known Member

No I didn't jerk off to her picture, I jerked off and she poped into myhead. I was high at the time, and there were a lot of other stessors, so I didn't realy care about living or not. I was just pushing it.
  8. TLA

TLA Antiquitie's Friend

Suicidal Manic,
    For whatever reasons you cut, that is your reason and your pain.
    For being ashamed of your actions, DON'T be so hard on yourself! You are taking steps to look into yourself and for that you have A LOT of courage.
    I imagine that any funny imagine comes to mind while doing drugs. Also you probably are not the only person that has strange/weird thoughts while in a sexual state.

I am glad you got it off your chest and feel some unburdened. That is what SF is for. Do it anytime.
    Stay Sane.
  9. iracund

iracund Antiquities Friend

i don't cut because of incest. far from it. i cut because of frustration. i cut because i detest myself and the choices i've made. i cut because i don't know any other way to relieve the feelings of inadequacy and feeling the blood drip from my wounds feels good. i cut because i'm very bad at showing my true feelings without sounding like a crazed banshee and cutting is easier than being honest and vulnerable.

i have never and probably never will cut because of incestuous thoughts. i have way too many other things to worry about.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.