My Struggle

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by vapourdwarf, Jan 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vapourdwarf

vapourdwarf Active Member

I've been coping for a few months now, been keeping myself busy but now the darkness is back, for all i have done i still get nowhere and no appreciation from others for what i have done to help them. I feel utterly alone despite being married, no job, looked down on for claiming dole and pains that never go away. Sometimes i wish everyone would line up and give me a kicking to get it over with. I have no place here and not a friend in the world. How do i carry on coping? the will to live is becoming more and more eroded and i'm too emotional to keep fighting.

i would love to talk to people but i'm too scared to use chat i get so far then i can't bring myself to enter the chat room and i don't know why.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2012
  2. Tmacster1

Tmacster1 Well-Known Member

Hello, I'm sorry that you feel alone. You have a friend now and I'm willing to listen to you. I know it's tough when you feel utterly alone. My family seems to be distant from me because they don't know how to help me. However, I'm willing to listen to you. You can private message me - Trust me I know it's hard to talk. Remember your not alone in this world, their's others who are experiencing similar darkness's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.