My stupid life continues...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Emerald Hyperion, Mar 17, 2007.

1. Emerald Hyperion

Emerald Hyperion Not So Well-Known Member

I know this is going to sound stupid but I'm going to make it short.

My girlfriend broke up with me today out of nowhere, without warning after (lying?) to me about how much she loved me just over a week ago. I thought I was special to someone for once, I thought I was truly loved, I thought I was accepted for who I was, but I guess all that shit was just a big fat lie.

Personally it didn't even sounded like she regretted it, after pouring my heart to her for several months on end. I guess none of that crap mattered, I spent the rest of my whole goddamn afternoon and night crying like a baby and all I could think about was just dying.

I'm sick of this shit, sick of this life, sick of people lying to me. I just want to die and go to heaven (if it exists), so I don't have to fucking deal with anything anymore, I can just rest in peace for eternity. No crying, no sadness, no remorse, no more bullshit.

I wish I could pay someone enough money to shoot me in the head with a .357 magnum point blank. I really deserve it for being such a fucking moron my whole 23 years of living.

2. Zueri

Zueri Well-Known Member

Doesn't sound stupid to me at all. What you're feeling is perfectly rational.
    Seems to be a mix of anger and betrayal...
    Anyhow, I hate to be cliche, but death is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. While the scar of this event will never fully go away, it will become less pronounced as time goes by.
    Feel free to drop me a PM if you want to talk.
  3. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

That above is true. Please stay here with us and talk with us more. We are more than willing to listen... :)