My Successful Suicide...

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by yin and yang, Mar 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yin and yang

yin and yang Member

Well, I'm very new here, and thought I'd share. I did commit suicide once, attempted it many times, but succeeded once. I overdosed and was found by my friend (who is now dead) and I was taken to the hospital. I was clinically dead for a short time, but was revived. I have a very high tolerance when it comes to substances, so I basically stayed up all night and kept going and going and going until my body just shut down.

I remember being jolted back into reality, my organs contorting trying to work again, trying to breathe. My body was expelling some kind of yellow chalky fluid out of my nose and mouth. I couldn't stop shaking. It was a very scary and awakening experience. I do not remember dying, as I was unconscious. I could go into what I experienced while I was dead, which is a whole other story within itself.

But my view on death isn't a bad one. To fear death is to fear life, for they are both one in the same, both coexist to create the miracle of one thing. Sure I believe people should stick around, see what there is to see, and fulfill what we were put on this earth to do, experience. I know sometimes it is hard, as most of us only experience the darkest of perceptions throughout our journey in this life. But back to my point, I don't fear death whatsoever, which worries me in another sense of the matter. I have died once, I know what it is like, it doesn't scare me. Which means if there is nothing holding me back like fear or attachment, then I know it is very easy for me to do it again and next time I won't have anyone to find me.

As with any story there is more than meets the eye, but I wanted to share a bit to let the you guys understand me a little more and give the screen name and avatar you see a little more depth to me as a person, not an internet entity.

So that is my experience.
  2. downunder

downunder Well-Known Member

What happened once you died?
  3. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

yeah what happened once you were dead???
  4. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

I dont think Ying should answer that in the forum. Perhaps a pm, but not openly in the forum. I would love to hear that too, but I am worried that it could become a triggering event for someone.
  5. yin and yang

yin and yang Member

I understand, I have already told one person in pm what happened when I died. I understand how it could be a triggering subject.
    I will write it all down and send it to anyone who would like to hear my experience.
  6. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

I would be interested to if you like to share that would be cool...PM me

7. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

I'd be interested too.
  8. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

I wouldn't mind knowing myself too, unless it's religious.

Shoot me a PM, I'd love to hear.
  9. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

yea exactly, usually these religious freaks come in and talk about this amazing meeting with god or angels, they usually set it up with a story like yin yangs
  10. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

Funny :laugh:

After my attempts I became more and more cynical. Dying= cold, numb, and sometimes a deep throbbing ache.
  11. If Yin wouldn't mind sharing, I would be interested in a pm as well.
  12. yin and yang

yin and yang Member

ok will send
    ok, and no it is the furthest thing from religious
    it isnt religious at all, I'm not a religious person at all, I am very spiritual but I'm not religious

Ok, I will send you guys my experience. I have it written down where I wrote it to send to a couple of people yesterday.
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2009
  13. Beautiful Disaster

Beautiful Disaster Forum Buddy SF Supporter

im really curious now too

if you have the time, could you pm me?
  14. yin and yang

yin and yang Member

I don't mind, I will PM you as well
  15. corang

corang Well-Known Member

Can I get a PM of the story please? ty.

Unfortunetly me too >.>
  16. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

hhahahah, i would liek in on your mailing list too, nice to hear a coheriant "death" experience, and not 'ooh there was floaty pink clouds' :smile: so if you could send me it too:biggrin:
  17. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'd like one too ,am interested to know what happened :hug:
  18. Øyvind

Øyvind Senior Member

Would like to know too
  19. Scars and Memories

Scars and Memories Account Closed

Hey, I want to know what happened, can you send me a PM too?
  20. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

same thing, i bet your experience had to do with god angels and this amazing peace and you want people to convert to whatever you believe
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.