My suffering is funny?!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by winter, Feb 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. winter

winter Well-Known Member

I had one of those screaming fits yesterday where I'm alone in my house and just shout out my feelings and things I wish I could say to certain people. A while ago, my neighbors who apparently heard it were outside, trying to copy me going, "Aaah!" "Waaah!" and laughing. If you know that somebody is suffering, why the f*** would you laugh at them?! I feel like I don't matter! I bet if I commited suicide, it would just be funny too. Sorry if this isn't so big. It just happened so I'm still 'f*** you f*** you f*** you' about it.
  2. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Your suffering is not funny...sadly their are people out there that feel they have to make themselves feel better by being rotten assholes. I'm sorry taht you happen to live next to those rotten assholes who deserve to be slammed upside the head. :hug:
  3. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

Oh i'm sorry that your neighbours are so insensitive to think they can make fun of your pain. Your suffering is not funny. I don't get how some people can make fun of people's pain that way.. can they not see that it just adds to the pain.. argh. It's perfectly understandable that you are feeling angry..

I hate that you are suffering, but it does seem like a good coping strategy you have there.. my therapist is trying to get me to talk about my feelings, getting them out instead of holding them all inside. I think your shouting them out in your house is a good positive way to let out the thoughts and feelings, and some of the anger? How do you feel after you have done it? Does it help at all? :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.