My suicice attempt

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by KayRose1721, Jun 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KayRose1721

KayRose1721 New Member

Hi, my name is Kay. A month ago i attempted to take my own life. It all started when my ex bf hacked into a profile online after we broke up. He was saying that i slept with him and gave him an std. Since that, people have been calling me nasty, dirty, etc. It got to the point where i hated myself just as much as everyone else did. I attempted to take my life. I am a suicide survivor.
  2. ub3

ub3 Banned Member

Having to live with toxic shame devestates every fiber of our being... I have lived with toxic shame for years...and have grown to hate myself on a deep level...
    What people think and feel about me dosent effect me... only what i think and feel about what they think and feel effects me its gonna take time to heal from this but you should really seek help to speed the healing process. fuck what people think get on with your life annd try to move on from this nightmare x peace and light
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hopeyou can bring charges against him hun for breaking into your files and then causing you so much pain I know that this kind of stuff does not sit well with police now I would notify authorities on him
  4. myjade84

myjade84 Member

Hi Kay. I feel sorry for you because you have to experience this horrible thing. I understand your pain and what you are going through right now. I hope the time will come that you will get over this. Stay strong and don't let this ruin your whole life. You can still start a new life. People will forget rumors after some time. Just bear it for the moment. Even if you are feeling down, hold your head up and eyes forward when you go out. Don't let anyone stop you from living normally and peacefully.
  5. miss euphoria

miss euphoria New Member

Hi Kay,

First, I'd like to congratulate you for surviving such an attempt. No one deserves to be treated like that. No one. Period. How old are you, Kay? Well whatever age you are, you did not deserve to get bullied. It does not matter if people do not believe you, YOU know that what the a**hole said was a lie. Committing suicide will only make your ex win this battle, do not let his lies get to you. The people who bullied you are gullible little morons who believe everything they read on the Internet. You are not the problem here, it is them. So please do not take this all out on yourself. One day your ex will realize what a horrible monster he was...
    I hope you changed schools, let your ex know how immature he was, & ditched all those dumb social network sites. Change your life for the better.

P.S. If you need any help, feel free to inbox me. :love_heart:

Have a great day.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.