My Suicide: Justice

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by snowflakemeltsme, Jun 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taking my life will bring more than peace for me. It will bring justice for the crimes I have committed and for the people I have hurt. I cannot continue to go in circles with therapy and medications trying to "fix" things when the answer is simply punishment. I want to die and I need to die. I have failed in life, in friendships, in relationships and in suicide attempts. It is time for me to make things right. I know I am a complete failure when I am disliked by members and moderators on this suicide website. The only fear I have right now is failing at the suicide. I pray I suceed and am looking for the right time to be certain it works.

I hope others find a way to live instead. Good luck.

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I do not view you as a failure, and I most certainly don't dislike you. I don't believe justice will be served by ending your life. We have all done things we regret, but we learn from our mistakes and grow from them. I know you have been through so many things and have struggled for a long time. The fight has been long and hard, but now is not the time to give in to it. You have come a long way and are slipping right now. You can continue the uphill climb and be successful. Please don't give up snowflakesmeltme. :hug:

3. Hey i just survive like i was made to i'm like the terminator i can not terminate myself i would have to seek assisted suicide but i'm prepared to live through it all regardless what i may come up against. As long as i have the ability to wipe my own bottom then i will remain. You won't make anything right by taking your life, the only way to make things right is to try and mend the broken things in your life whether you broke them or not.

4. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

You can't make up for your misdeeds by leaving this world. If you want to make things right, be the best LIVING person that you can be, and the good things that you have done will by FAR outweigh the bad.

5. Let me start out by saying that I don't think killing yourself will bring you peace or justice for that matter and it will cause alot of people hurt and grief. You have given me no reason to dislike you and I definitely do not see you as a failure. I pray that you do not succeed, that you are able to continue with this fight and be a stronger person. Stay safe and stay strong!

6. But I have committed crimes and I have hurt people. My punishment in the last few months has resulted in loss of everything and everyone. In fact, instead of having no friends I have developed enemies here. I do not think I can get lower than I am. Why not just finish the punishment? One can only live with torture for so long. With my death those who were victims of my crime get some satisfaction as do those I hurt. Humans enjoy revenge so why not give it to them.

I am in lot of pain. I hurt alot, feel guilt, fear, anxiety. I want to die so much it is an ache inside me. Why am I posting? Why don't I just go execute my plan and be done? What is wrong with me?

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

You are posting because you want the pain to end but not really your life. You are hoping that just maybe , someone will say something that gives you a reason to hold on. You have been down this road many times and have always come out the victor. You can beat this. Have the same faith in yourself that you place in everyone else. What you have done in the past does not warrent your death. Please don't give in to your depressive thoughts and feelings. I am still around if you want to talk. Take care and please stay safe. :hug:

8. winston

winston Well-Known Member

It may not seem like it now, but somehow, somewhere people still need you.

I hope you can see that, and know that I'm here for you.:smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.