my suicide

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by among the stars, Jun 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

i cant fight anymore, im finished....ill be dead by morning......going far away where no one will ever find me, somewhere where ppl cant stop me.....

i tried to kill the pain
    but only brought more
    i lay dying
    and i'm pouring crimson regret and betrayal
    i'm dying praying bleeding and screaming
    am i too lost to be saved
    am i too lost?

do you remember me
    lost for so long
    will you be on the other side
    or will you forget me
    i'm dying praying bleeding and screaming
    am i too lost to be saved
    am i too lost?

my wounds cry for the grave
    my soul cries for deliverance
    will i be denied Christ
    tourniquet
    my suicide

2. mortdesinos

mortdesinos Well-Known Member

Come on if you're still alive tomorrow and let us know. I'm sure many people will be worried.

3. aki

aki Well-Known Member

please reconsider =[ can you try to explain why you feel this way?

4. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

u will find the answer to ur question in my other posts.

5. aki

aki Well-Known Member

I've just read the thread where you said it's the first anniversary of your mum's death in a few days. You're obviously and understandably very upset right now but I urge you to reconsider. Your grief is warping your perception of life right now, similar to depression. You're so upset, but it will get better with time. Why don't you ring a friend or someone you know and tell them how low you feel? You're going to counselling which will help a lot. You're in a bad way right now so don't be rash, you can get through this.

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Good Morning Forever Scarred, I just read your thread. So what is going on? You sound pretty low! Do you know what is causing these thoughts? I'm just trying to see what is bothering you. I don't remember reading any posts from you. You know life really sucks. It's easy to commit suicide it's hard to keep on living and facing your demons.
    I personally hope you find the right path and get back on it. I am sure there are several others that are concerned about you! Are you young, or married? Are you in school? Do you have any close friends that you can call and talk about this? Do me a favor don't harm yourself. Write down every thing that is causing you to feel this way. Then go to the emergency room and let the doctors know you are suicidal. Please get the help! I hope the next time I see you on the forum that you will be feeling better!!:chopper:

7. hammockmonkey

hammockmonkey Well-Known Member

safe journey.

8. BioHomocide

BioHomocide Well-Known Member

I don't believe in a God.... but if he does exist, I hope he allows you into heaven.
    :hug:

9. downunder

downunder Well-Known Member

The first anniversary is very hard. I just had mine of my daughters death in April. It was harder than Christmas, birthday, mother's day etc.

10. Anam_Cara

Anam_Cara Well-Known Member

Please reconsider... It's very hard i know.. believe me i know... but please reconsider.. all of us here do understand and are here to listen to you and be a shoulder if needed to lean on.. please PM me if you need someone to talk to or talk to one of us...

11. Kimi

Kimi Well-Known Member

Please don't go anywhere. Please stay in here. Please don't do anything that harm you. I know the feeling you described but I don't want anybody go...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.