My suicide..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by yursomedicated, Jul 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

I am writing this because I have no idea if I will be here tomorrow on my birthday. I'm giving up and I don't know if I can be saved. I love everyone here who I have talked to and I will see all of you one day.

2. bright1

bright1 Well-Known Member

I don't know you, but I care. I don't want you to give up. I don't know what you're life is like or how long you've been depressed, but is there something I can do?

3. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

Ronnie, Please don't. You are cared for by so many people here and I'm sure in real world to. I love you and don't want you to do this. Stay safe please.

4. Jemi200

Jemi200 Well-Known Member

Ronnie you'll lose having fun conversations with me. I hope they were real and I hope you come back and be honest about things so we can help you!

We love you.

5. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Ronnie.....I love you.....please don't do this. As you said to me and the same goes here...you were one of my first friends on here. Be safe please...don't do this.

6. confuzzle

confuzzle Well-Known Member

Stay.
    Have a cup of coffee.
    Draw a smiley face.
    Talk to someone.
    Stay in bed all day, if it takes that.
    Come on the forum.
    Do anything other than killing yourself.
    I don't know you at all, but I would surely miss you, because you are here right now. What I mean is that you are a part of the web that acts as a safety net for so many other people, myself included. You are a part of a huge network dedicated to supporting others. Come on, there are people here who love you, care for you, miss you, and would be deeply affected by you're end.
    If nothing else, just stay. Don't go outside, don't do anything other than eat, drink, sleep, or go to the bathroom. Stay on the computer, and talk to us, be on the forum. That way, you know without a doubt that you will be here for for +1 day than you already are.

7. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

I've noticed that for a lot of us here birthdays and anniversaries can be one of the hardest times. You have a lot of people here who care for you. Let them help you through the dark times. You are not alone. Best wishes.

8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Ronnie,
    I don't know you but I do know when you joined the forum you chose a whole new family.. You shouldn't jump the gun in ending it.. You should keep trying until you have exhausted every avenue.. Good and bad..You will always have us for support and a place to vent your frustrations..Please don't harm your self, keep fighting..

9. ryanglander

ryanglander Well-Known Member

Its the next day and this person didn't respond.... I hope hes ok...

10. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Please dont, talk to us, tell us what's causing you to want to end it?
    I understand how hard birthdays can be, i had plans to kill myself in 2 months, on my 19th birthday, but i've now realised that, no matter how hard i find my birthday, it's only one day in a year, and there are good things worth holding on to.
    Let us know how you're doing :hug:

11. yursomedicated

I'm still here...for now.

12. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

That is good to hear.

Now we have to find a way to stick around.

I will make you a deal. I will help you and you in turn can help me.

Screw it, I will help you anyway! However I can. Even if it just someone to talk to.

13. yursomedicated

Thank you Bill. :hug:

14. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Glad you're still here Ronnie and hope you always will be!

Hang in there :arms:

15. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

I'm glad your still with us Ronnie we don't want to lose you or anyone. Stay strong you can come through this :hug:

16. Lizzy17

Lizzy17 Member

PLease don't do that!!!!!! I'm begging you Ronnie.

17. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am glad you are still here Ronnie. It's a better place because of it. :hug:

18. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Yep think of all the great friends here they need you to stay strong okay
    if not for yourself stay strong for them I hate birthdays myself it is just another day and heck maybe on that day go out and do something different this time. Do something just right crazy like sky diving what an adrenaline rush . Take care please talk to us here let us help okay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.