my tattoo guy's lesson

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by hi my name is, Nov 17, 2009.

1. hi my name is

hi my name is Well-Known Member

So I just spent a half g on a sweet tattoo and it took 4 hours to complete. The artist and I were talking and it was great because we are very spiritual people and it's nice to be with another like that. I had just met the guy and we had deep hugs and said I Love You and meant it. Near the end of the session he was talking about how he wanted to commit suicide when he was younger and such. So I knew that after the sesh was over when my dad left(don't worry my dad knows) that I wanted to tell him about almost committing suicide a few weeks ago. So the sesh ended and I told my dad to leave so I could have a moment with him and I told him about it. He told me to sit down and this is what he told me. He said that when you remove something from nature it throws nature out of balance just like how if the bees were to be removed which do so many good things for us it would create an unbalanced place which affects everybody and everything. So to remove yourself from nature you would be changing the future of the whole planet. What about the smile you made when you bought some food? or the door you held for the elderly? maybe you just gave that elderly person a new hope for himself because he thought that nobody had respect for older people. who know is going to smile at the cashier. which now the cashier feels better for herself and feels like going for a run to keep the good energy flowing. and on her run she talks to somebody she never would have talked to. you get the picture. to think that you aren't important and that even the smallest of efforts you produce don't affect the world you are completely wrong. now think about how much the bigger efforts contribute to make a healthier planet. and also.. don't take what others say too seriously because i started a thread not too long ago and i just left havn't come back to this site for over a week and i came back and realized that people's perception's of the world are soooooo different that to take someone too seriously is stupid because even though you may speak the same language doesn't neccesarily mean you speak the same language. ka pech?

p.s. I Truly Love You. there is nothing any one of you could do to stop me from doing that

2. DrivEthermissIon

DrivEthermissIon Banned Member

That's full of wisdom. You're a remarkable person. :hugtackles: Thank-you for that.

3. hi my name is

no thank you for saying thanks, not to be cheesy but you made my day so thank YOU

p.s. i'm gonna make so much noise the world gon change for the better of us all my word my sacrifice for my love my home energies peace love ya'll

4. shades

shades Staff Alumni

IMO great thread and "lesson".

5. lonercarrot

lonercarrot Well-Known Member

Those fictitious situations about you being alive somehow helping others in an indirect way simply by chance, like with the cashier or old man, doesn't really work if you consider things like..

If you had killed yourself yesterday, you wouldn't have been able to signal for that cab, and that old man (who would have gotten in the cab you got in) wouldn't have had to get into another cab with the in-experienced driver who got lost in the city. He wouldn't have been late for work, so he wouldn't have gotten fired and he wouldn't have had to resort to robbing a 7-11 which now he's in jail for.

Yes it's a breathtakingly stupid story, but so is any other story which says your existence helps others by chance. It can hurt others just as much.

6. hi my name is

opposing opinions are welcome everyside needs to be heard