My Tendencies

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Freddy

In the back of my mind I have always thought about suicide. At times I wish my life would simply end. I dont know why I even bother getting up in the morning.
I admit I lied to my psychologist when he asked me if I was suicidal. I didnt really wanted to shock him & others nor did I wanted to be taken to a mental institute. I have seriously thought of hurting myself. I hate myself. I hate my life. I'm totally miserable.
I really dont see the point of life.

please hang in there freddy. no one wants to see you go. i've walked a thousand miles in your shoes and i can tell you things can change. that is what life is about. it's what it always does is change. so please hang in there. if you feel up to it why don't you share what brought all this on. only if u'd like.

please take care

F

Freddy

I just feel my life is a total mess. I wasted a lot of good years in my life and I see no light at the end of the tunnel. I feel really isolated and I'm often alone.
I am on disability for my mental condition but I dont want to be on it. I cant work at the moment either. I'm so disorganized that it constantly gets me in trouble. The stress of everything makes me feel really suicidal. I feel so trapped and alone.
I want to go back to school but its really hard for me to concentrate and I have short memory problems mixed in with my obsessive compulsive disorder and anxiety fears. I dont see the point of life. I dont know why I even bother getting up in the morning. I feel totally miserable.

LostMyMind

Wasted away my teenage years smoking pot and drinking alcohol with friends. Got a job, dropped out of school and worked until I became schizophrenic and depressed. Then I was fired, lost my home, girlfriend and all of my friends. I'm alone most days trapped in a single room on disability now because I can't work with my mental illnesses. Total loser (that's me).

I told my therapist about my suicidal feelings, now him and my mother are all over me about it at least once a week. I should have just kept my big yap shut.

Like you Freddy I'm completely miserable and unsure why I even continue to get up each morning and perhaps won't for much longer. I feel that life is all about the pursuit of happiness. Hopefully you'll find the happiness at the end of that tunnel because without it everything seems incredibly pointless.

F

Freddy

Your life story dude is almost like mine. I'm trying to get off disability. I just cant stand it.
I totally wish you good luck with everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00