My thoughts are really a reality now.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, Dec 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

My strong suicidal thoughts are back here again I'm struggling to push them away,do whatever it takes to not think about them.I'm even thinking strongly if I can I would do it if I can tonight if I work up the courage.I know the place and what I need to do.

2. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

:hug: Keep fighting hun.

3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I know that feeling ace...hold on with me ok..:hugtackles:

4. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

awww, so sorry to hear about your thoughts stay strong where hear for you, maybe listen to music loud and doodle some happy picture or do something you really enjoy, what do you think ? x

5. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thank you for your replies they're so welcome,I've tried to get distracted etc but nothing works.I don't know what to do anymore it's all the same really.The thoughts are so strong about wanting to end it I don't know how to keep fighting.

6. Cute_Angel_Xx

If they ddo get to strong, please call an ambulance who will be able to help you, have you been tto your GP about these thoughts? They may be able to get you couselling? How do you feel about that?

7. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Yeah I've had alot of counselling throughout my life I don't know if it's really helped to be honest.I'm just sick and tired of feeling like this it never ends.

8. Cute_Angel_Xx

Seeing the positive side might not bee so good know, as it must be very hard. There are many people on hear who are aalot like you love you and care about you. I'm sorry to hear couselling didn't help, how many cousellers didd you have?

9. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thanks for your reply again probably about five counsellors I had,I'm not saying they weren't any good just I didn't get much benefit out of them really.

10. Cute_Angel_Xx

Maybe theres something else you need, because some people find talking a easy way to help them sometimes it's hard I know. Maybe go your GP pop in and talk about it, see what else s/he can offer you :)
    How do you feel about that?

11. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I see my Dr soon I have a few things to talk about but always the same,it's hard because I have a few conditiond Ocd-Obsessive Compulsive Disorder,Bdd-Body dysmorphic disorder,Anxiety,Bi Polar and Major Depression.I don't know what to do anymore as I've been in the shit for a long time now,everything is so mixed up in my mind I feel like a train wreck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.