my thoughts are turning to suicide again

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by GA_lost, Oct 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GA_lost

GA_lost Well-Known Member

After my father was hospitalized due to jaundice, I am feeling alone and seeing more of what life will be like once both of my parents are gone (they are 86 and 87 now). I know within the next 5 to 10 years they probably will be going. I feel very unprepared for this. I live alone and spend most of my time alone. I have felt for a long time I would not kill myself as long as my parents are alive. Now that I see the possibility of being alone and without them, my thoughts are turning to suicide again.

2. Mathale

Mathale Well-Known Member

Life , a wonderful experience, does have its morbid ends, and unfortunately death is one of them. Its never easy to accept, i never want to even think of it coming, especially to my loved ones. But unfortunatly, it just has to be.

The main important thing is, just to keep caring for any one close to you, and to seek help and guidance from them regarding your feelings of suicide.

No one is prepared for what comes in life, but just stick together with us and any one who can give you the professional help, and we will try to get through it.

3. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Sorry Lea. My thoughts are a mirror image of yours regarding my mother in some ways. I'd like to talk to you via pm.

Mike

4. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I feel the same way concerning my mother. What am I going to do without her, she's such a big part of my life. And I'm pretty much alone so...hopefully she won't die any time soon...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.